• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Wts: Bmw e90 325i

etmoto

SOLD, thks for looking and hope the new owner takes care of the ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Wts: Bmw e90 325i

Those who lowball me at $65k for this ride, Please try and find which direct owner or carshop is doing at this price!!

Cant believe someone who wants to drive a BMW dare send such a low ball sms, why not drive a A5. Chery A5, you can get it for half your asking price!

Sometimes they thought all sellers are desperate
So,they try they luck.Anyway if you not desperate to sell,keep to your price.
I very agree with you.I give you 10 likes lol!

Keeping to this price and for those who wanna view and then neg, feel free for a chat. :wavey::dance:

I dont think there is XL model
My mileage is quite high 120K
How about yours?How many owners?
The only selling point are mine is fully well done up
Upz for your sale

The ride is in Original paint with OEM parts, nothing mod and complicated.

Mine is high mileage also as i appreciate this ride to drive and not be kept at home to view. I don't owe 2 cars so this is my transport to work and fun car to roam around with my kakis.

So for those fussy buyers on mileage, i guess you have to wait for a while and for 2007 and above most are going at $95k and above so there is no $80k and below 325i available since they are all XL, Coupe and convertible if I am not wrong.

Upzzz for both our ride, hope to find one owner who knows the e90 05/06 model well and if mileage is a sore then buy the 07 and above from sgcarmart, some with 5000km only! LOL~

Car is on consignment already so pm me for further details to molest ride yourself. =)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helpdeskaustralia
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back