• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: BMW Performance BBK (front) with new rotor n brake pads

Status
Not open for further replies.

rb26det9

Hi, as mentioned in title it come with new rotors & brake pads(2 weeks).
Need to swop with your original . Asking $1700. It fit E9x and 1series. Currently on E90 .
Labour on me if price is right.

Pm or message me 92962358. Tks

Re: WTS: BMW Performance BBK (front) with new rotor n brake pads

Price nego. Will show receipt to show proof of new rotor. Good to use for quite some time

Good deal guys if with installation A new rotor n pad would have set u $1250 with gst at stockist as I just replaced it last week.grab it for better stopping power as the original ones are crap.

cruzsader;1090103 said:
Good deal guys if with installation A new rotor n pad would have set u $1250 with gst at stockist as I just replaced it last week.grab it for better stopping power as the original ones are crap.

Bro, which stockist u go to? I oso jus bot rotors and brake pads (both BMW original) for my frt performance BBK last week from Macpherson Eng Soon and total cost less than $1050 nett wor. But I realised sumthin....I called to enquire the price from ES 1 day prior goin down. A guy answered the phone and quoted me different prices from what I eventually paid. When I went down, it was a lady that served me over the sales counter. The guy quoted me $360/rotor but the sales lady quoted me only $320. Then the brake sensor, the guy quote me $22 but over at the counter, its $12. Brake pad remained at $320/pair.....save $$ I ofcourse happi... but I was oso tinkin to myself then ..."Wah, the guy that quoted me wana jia $$" ?!?!? .... wahaha

Bump for my bbk. Price revised $1550 firm.

BMW BBK sold to a steady gentleman !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nestsfinder
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back