• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS brand new F10 android 10 8 cores with installation

Blackace

Hi,

I am letting go a brand new set of F10 CIC Android 10 unit.

Specs of unit:
Android 10
8 cores Snapdragon processor
4gb ram
64gb rom
4k anti glare HD display
Built in wireless CarPlay and Andriod auto

Price with free installation at workshop at $700

Contact me at 92993283.

Thank you

Hi,

I am letting go a brand new set of F10 CIC Android 10 unit.

Specs of unit:
Android 10
8 cores Snapdragon processor
4gb ram
64gb rom
4k anti glare HD display
Built in wireless CarPlay and Andriod auto

Price with free installation at workshop at $700

Contact me at 92993283.

Thank you

Let me know when my second replacement set arrives.

And hopefully this time the SIM card slot is working unlike the previous 2 sets. Has been 2 months since.
Screenshot_20200909-221132_Carousell.jpg

Would love to know the update for this too.

Pls share the outcome whether the 4G sim works. Thanks.

Last edited:
Any update? Got your replacement set with working 4G SIM working?

I have already replaced 4 sets for this guy. First time was manufacturer defect hence it was claimed under the warranty.

Second set was due to his own negligence whereby he attempt to jailbreak the unit, resulting in the malfunction of the android unit. I claimed the warranty for him and replaced without additional cost.

Third set, he damaged the SIM card slot on his own accord and I repair the card slot without additional cost for him.

The forth set, he attempted to seek a refund because he does not like the unit anymore and wanted the newer 12.3inch f10 unit. He asked if he could trade in and upgrade for it. He blocked me on Carousell afterwards. Hung up on my call after I told him I couldn’t do a refund just because he does not like the unit. Nor do I do trade in for his unit.

I have not reply with any comment because I don’t think it’s necessary to respond to such a post with baseless accusations.

I have many customers who are here in the forum and know me personally within the f10 community.

I am trying to run an honest business and there’s just some customer out there who are trying their luck to gain some advantage from me.

Peace out.

Last edited:
Wow... I have been waiting patiently since June, trusting that you will honour what you said but each time you purposely drag on and pretend and now cook up with this story?

4 sets? Jailbreak? Nice but shameless move.

Don't go around scamming people with what workshop, it is just a random electrical shop in Woodlands Horizon. Freelancing just say so.

I empathise your many customers who are in this forum. Hopefully they can test out their SIM card slot. But it is too late anyway, freelancer operate with "pre-order" mode and expect you to pay some money first. You already got the money and they will only get your excuses now.

Last edited:
The forth set, he attempted to seek a refund because he does not like the unit anymore and wanted the newer 12.3inch f10 unit. He asked if he could trade in and upgrade for it. He blocked me on Carousell afterwards. Hung up on my call after I told him I couldn’t do a refund just because he does not like the unit. Nor do I do trade in for his unit.

You lied so much until you cannot keep up with your own lies already huh?

Why would I block you when I am expecting my replacement set this week?

Do some historical checks before you post your lies la. I have all the screenshots to prove, what have you got?

By the way, my first reply in the screenshot is for the 12.3" lie you have crafted. Nice try.

20200918_204437.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back