• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: Brembo BBK for F10 (BNIB)

Autohold is a button at the gear shift. Once depressed, u no longer need to press foot brakes during stops. Good for traffic jams.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Re: WTS: Brembo BBK for F10 (BNIB)

Hi Weiyong, sorry saw your visitor message so late, please check your PM.

Almost fixed on my own ride but now the rear bbk is sold.
Now letting go of front bbk.

The calipers are now with SWC awaiting spraying to Monte Carlo Blue with the ///M logo, similar to the F10 M5.
i can still change to other colours.
$5500 net including installation and gst. Set to be fixed at BOSS.

om6ga;770107 said:
that clearance good for 19" BC forged rims?

6 pot front 360mm not problem as i am using 6pot 380mm ( 19ins rims )

cheers

Ivan6624;770303 said:
CAn it fit e60 lci model?

Negative......

cheers

Weiyong;773097 said:
I lost your number bro!!!!! Who g

did you report Police????

cheerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Lol what sia..... I sync my phone then his contact gone. I getting rear bbk from him ma haha

Weiyong;773112 said:
Lol what sia..... I sync my phone then his contact gone. I getting rear bbk from him ma haha

PM him................

cheers

Hi Weiyong, thanks for buying the rear brakes from me 6 weeks ago but can you pay me?
1st 2 weeks you had problems transferring to my bank account. You asked your mum to help but I did not get the money too.
Next 2 weeks you had an accident on your father's benz cos his brakes mulfuction. Your iPhone was damaged so I could not watsapp you.
You were hospitalized and your mum used your phone to sms me to give you time. You told me it was a lousy army phone.
Next 1 week you asked your mum to help transfer again but money did not go through.
Last Sat we were supposed to meet to take the cash but you went missing.
You told me you were at Sentosa last Sat and will meet me after that.
Are you ok?

I know your mobile is 81898206
You stay at Hillview Crescent and drives a silver F10.
Your front 8 pot with slotted rotors were installed by CS Performance, and it was sprayed with some greyish-blue with white brembo logo.
You bought my 4 pot with cross drilled rotors and were installed by BOSS, also sprayed with monte-carlo blue with brembo logo.
You said you wanted to sell the F10 because of the phobia from the accident.
You have 8 pot bbk on the front, and my 4 pot bbk on your rear.
You told me you have carbon fibre lip, Eisenmann exhaust, DPE rims and PSS Michelin tyres.
Your car plate is 1777 which you said you want to sell.

Anybody know this guy?
He went missing since last Sat and his starhub phone is uncontactable.
I am praying nothing misfortunate has happened to him.
I know I may sound wrong to not doing a cash on delivery transaction but I was busy when he wanted to install the brakes at BOSS.
We were talking so well and became good friends and had arranged for a meet up coffee to talk about our rides.
So please do not flame me, help me locate this 'Weiyong' whom i hope is safe and sound.

Last edited by a moderator:

He was the one who was selling his stock damper as F10 coilover. He claimed that he upgraded ot KWV3 installed by Extreme Autosports.

Maybe can check with Extreme Autosports to see whether can locate and get any informations of him. He told me his name is Roy.

Hope this helps.

nobkia;801375 said:
Hi Weiyong, thanks for buying the rear brakes from me 6 weeks ago but can you pay me?
1st 2 weeks you had problems transferring to my bank account. You asked your mum to help but I did not get the money too.
Next 2 weeks you had an accident on your father's benz cos his brakes mulfuction. Your iPhone was damaged so I could not watsapp you.
You were hospitalized and your mum used your phone to sms me to give you time. You told me it was a lousy army phone.
Next 1 week you asked your mum to help transfer again but money did not go through.
Last Sat we were supposed to meet to take the cash but you went missing.
You told me you were at Sentosa last Sat and will meet me after that.
Are you ok?

I know your mobile is 81898206
You stay at Hillview Crescent and drives a silver F10.
Your front 8 pot with slotted rotors were installed by CS Performance, and it was sprayed with the ///M logo.
You bought my 4 pot with cross drilled rotors and were installed by BOSS, also sprayed with the ///M logo.
You said you wanted to sell the F10 because of the phobia from the accident.
You have 8 pot bbk on the front, and my 4 pot bbk on your rear.
You told me you have carbon fibre lip, Eisenmann exhaust, DPE rims and PSS Michelin tyres.
Your car plate is 1777 which you said you want to sell.

Anybody know this guy?
He went missing since last Sat and his starhub phone is uncontactable.
I am praying nothing misfortunate has happened to him.
I know I may sound wrong to not doing a cash on delivery transaction but I was busy when he wanted to install the brakes at BOSS.
We were talking so well and became good friends and had arranged for a meet up coffee to talk about our rides.
So please do not flame me, help me locate this 'Weiyong' whom i hope is safe and sound.

OMG..........

Hope he appear sooooon
cheersssssss

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8823