• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: Breyton 18" Rims and CSC3 Tyres

Re: WTS: Breyton 18" Rims and CSC3 Tyres

I believe yours is the GTS type bro. Nice if it is a 19" wheels. Selling the performance brakes as well bro.?

The brake kit passing on to one of my friend. Also collecting his new ride soon.
Yeah... i think sounded like the model you mentioned.

lohhenry;693454 said:
The brake kit passing on to one of my friend. Also collecting his new ride soon.
Yeah... i think sounded like the model you mentioned.

If sell in package, I'm keen to take both the wheels and the brakes :):):):)....if your buddy changes his mine, do let me know bro.

Cheers.

Bro you able to find a used LCI rim?? :(

how bad are the scratches on the 2 rims?

detach8;694165 said:
Bro you able to find a used LCI rim?? :(

Today managed to find 1 set. Probably will replaced at my cost and consign the Breyton to the shop or keep and sell slowly lor...

arowana1;694434 said:
how bad are the scratches on the 2 rims?

Eh... If ask me, i will say it is pretty mild at the edge. Not those that actually scratch the center of the rims or one long scratch mark that kind.

But better you see before committing. Prefer you guys to be comfortable. Tried taking pictures, but not so obvious on pictures so a bit deceiving leh.

Let me know if you wish to view. Will be handing over my car tomorrow afternoon. If can, morning view best.

Thanks!

dzuljazz2001;694005 said:
I'm still keen if it comes with the brakes bro. :)

Sorry lah bro... My friend still taking the kit as of now.. But will always keep you posted if there are any changes.

Thanks!

lohhenry;694449 said:
Sorry lah bro... My friend still taking the kit as of now.. But will always keep you posted if there are any changes.

Thanks!

Sure bro, no worries. I will keep my hopes at a moderate level for now :)

upz for a set of nice rims! good luck for your sale bro.

Hi all,

It is out of the car already. Now at the workshop. Please PM/Call/SMS me if you wish to view the wheels.

Thanks,
Henry

lohhenry;697063 said:
Hi all,

Price revised. Hope can move it this round.

Thanks!
Henry

greetings bro. i hv a friend keen on your wheels. whts the off-set and whts your best selling price. you can pm me price if you like.

cheers.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77win6pro

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back