• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: CF Engine cover, CF Bonnet, Gruppe M for E46

All from my previous ride - E46 330ci.

1. CF Engine cover (for most 6cyl engines only) - $200

2. CF Bonnet - $400

3. Gruppe M - $300 (almost new cone filter given FOC from HKS. Used for about 10k)

For how the stuff above looks like, pls click on the photos here

Prices negotiable. Cash & Carry. Pls PM me for more info.

Re: WTS: CF Engine cover, CF Bonnet, Gruppe M for E46

All items have been reserved. Thank you for the outstanding response.

Apologies ... got a barrage of PMs and emails ... so didn't reply to those that I already had the items reserved for.

I've also got ppl who ask me to give "BEST PRICE". I would appreciate if you could make an offer for me to consider, rather than just ask for "BEST PRICE" as I've already placed my asking price above. Thank you.

Just to be clear, i've got all sorts of enquiries on whether this item will fit E90/60/89 and etc.

Here's what I know (for all other models, please Google or ask your workshop whether it could fit):

Item No. 1 (Engine cover) - I understand it fits most E46s 6cyl. Although i heard that E60's 6cyl are the same, i'm not sure whether the mountings/fittings are the same. For all other models (ie. members asking above and those who PM me on other models), pls check with your mechanic before buying or committing.
--- As of now, I've reserved to a bro who drives E46.

Item No.2. (Bonnet) - This is ONLY for E46ci version ... not for E46 sedans. It also DOES NOT fit any other BMW models. And it comes as pictured in the link above. The roundels I can provide (also in CF) but it doesn't come with anything else (e.g. bonnet under-carpet, kidney grille, suspension arms) ... its ONLY for the bonnet as pictured.
--- This is also reserved for a bro driving a Ci.

Item No. 3. (Gruppe M) - I'm not sure whether it fits E60 or E90 or any other model but it sure does fit E46's 6cyl setup without a hitch. If you aren't sure about the compatibility, please do a search or check with your mechanic.
--- Currently a bro driving E60 is checking. If this falls through, I'll contact the 2nd bro who enquired. Thanks.

All items above are cash & carry.

Please PM me if buyer back out on GRUPPE M, thanks.

iScoupe;836962 said:
Please PM me if buyer back out on GRUPPE M, thanks.

Sure. Just to let you know, you're no.4 in line.

Rgds
MC

Hi

I've also PM-ed you on my interest in Gruppe M.

Let me know if buyers back out too.

For Bro's driving e90. Boss just told me Gruppe M will not fit.

Just sharing info !

>hi...interested in the bonnet and would like to view the bonnet,pls call 93865089...thks

Pm me if GruppeM air intake still available. Will take it off u at asking price. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacai188betmov

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back