• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: Complete E36 M3 Evo Drivetrain

jonoUK

I have the complete drive train and mechanicals from a RHD 1998 e36 M3 Evo, was going to be a project for myself but since I received it I have been away and looks like I will be leaving Singapore for a few years at least for work. So will consider selling. I am only interested in selling the complete kit so don't request me to split.
Kit came from fabdirect in UK and includes everything needed to upgrade any e36 to an M3 includes:
S50B32 - 94000 Miles on clock
Full engine Wiring harness, Instrument cluster etc
Matching 6 speed manual gear box and complete M3 clutch
original M3 LS Diff, all transmission and drive shafts
DME, EWS and original key
All hoses and peripherals, radiator, fans, reservoirs / expansion tanks, power steering assembly, aircon compressor (I think), starter, alternator, all sensors and wiring connections to the engine harness
M3 Suspension, steering and brake system
complete Exhaust system
Pedals
Kit is fully boxed up and ready to ship
I have heard that this can be fitted to a e46 also but cannot vouch for this.
All you'll need is a few bolts and gaskets etc

I was in UK and witnessed it running in donor veihcle..

PM me if interested

Regards

Jon

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS: Complete E36 M3 Evo Drivetrain

Yes the kit is in Singapore, I paid GBP4200K for it and about SGD2K for shipping so am looking for SGD12K for it.

Similar mileage engines and gearboxes only go for around US8K, so I think this a reasonable price for the complete drivetrain

abloriginalparts.com - Euro Imported Parts

Regards

Jon

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS: Complete E36 M3 Evo Drivetrain

Wow a complete plug and play for my ride......damm wish had 12k right now......anyway good luck with the sales

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9betbond
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back