• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: Dekitting E90 325i PFL parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

OEL

Dekitting as I'm planning to replace my ride, will consider selling it as a whole too if anyone is keen- else it's going to the dealers stock.

Here are the parts:

(1) 19" Vossen VVSCV5 rims (Matt graphite machined) w/ TOYO T1 Sport Tyres (225/255). Less than 4 months old, done only 2000km. Changed at TOP93 with receipts to prove
View attachment 56124

(2) *Brand new* M3 side mirrors replica, never installed. Item delivered when the itch to change came
View attachment 56126
View attachment 56125

(3) Vorsteiner carbon fibre bonnet (sprayed black except for grills)
View attachment 56127
View attachment 56128
View attachment 56129

(4) Sebring Quad exhausts, sounds perfect at high revs
View attachment 56130

(5) M-sport steering wheel (w/o pedal shifts)
View attachment 56131

(6) FULL Carbon fibre interior panels (every part from door panels to middle console)
View attachment 56132
View attachment 56133
View attachment 56134
View attachment 56135
View attachment 56136

(7) Carbon Fibre grills
View attachment 56137

(8 ) Carbon Fibre boot spoiler
View attachment 56138

(9) Original front bumper *new, replaced 3 months ago at MA*, good for those who have many stone chips

(10) Original left front headlamp *new, replaced 3 months ago at MA*, good for those with faulty/damaged headlamp who wants to enhance their ride with clear headlamps like new

View attachment 56139

(11) Original rear xenon lights, good for those who have the 'cock eyed' rear lights who want to enhance their car's aesthetics
View attachment 56130

(12) Hamann foot pedal set (3 pieces)

Those with interests in any of the above items please SMS 86480799. Installation costs will be born by the buyer.

Please take note that I will need to exchange with your stock parts for all of the above items EXCEPT FOR ( 2 and 12).

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS: Dekitting E90 325i PFL parts

can list ur price also for each item?
also im curious..will ur stuff like the exos and the m3 mirrors fit an e92?

tks.

Hi,

How much u looking at for items 2 & 5. Can pm me the price & pic?

Interested in items 11 and 12. Pls PM the prices and pictures with thanks.

Hi, Interrested in item 11, how to contact you, my contact is 97895067, could you whatsapp me the pic please.

Ts, why don't u post your intended sell price to save everyone's trouble?

OEL;1004256 said:
Dekitting as I'm planning to replace my ride, will consider selling it as a whole too if anyone is keen- else it's going to the dealers stock.

Here are the parts:

(1) 19" Vossen VVSCV5 rims (Matt graphite machined) w/ TOYO T1 Sport Tyres (225/255). Less than 4 months old, done only 2000km. Changed at TOP93 with receipts to prove

(2) *Brand new* M3 side mirrors replica, never installed. Item delivered when the itch to change came

(3) Vorsteiner carbon fibre bonnet (sprayed black except for grills)

(4) Sebring Quad exhausts, sounds perfect at high revs

(5) M-sport steering wheel (w/o pedal shifts)

(6) FULL Carbon fibre interior panels (every part from door panels to middle console)

(7) Carbon Fibre grills

(8 ) Carbon Fibre boot spoiler

(9) Original front bumper *new, replaced 3 months ago at MA*, good for those who have many stone chips

(10) Original left front headlamp *new, replaced 3 months ago at MA*, good for those with faulty/damaged headlamp who wants to enhance their ride with clear headlamps like new

(11) Original rear xenon lights, good for those who have the 'cock eyed' rear lights who want to enhance their car's aesthetics

(12) Hamann foot pedal set (3 pieces)

Those with interests in any of the above items please PM me your offers. Installation costs will be born by the buyer.

Please take note that I will need to exchange with your stock parts for all of the above items EXCEPT FOR ( 2 and 12).

:)

Bro can pm me the price for item 1, 5 and 7 as well the pics if u have.

Hi, can you PM me the price for items 2 and 4, and if the exos are LTA friendly?

OEL, do u mind posting the prices or share the reason(s) why prices are not posted?

Some of these items are not very common and for a buyer to offer his best price for something he has not bought or seen before and that has no market price, or for something he doesn't know how old is the item and how many times it's been resold for, is kinda weird.....(not all, just some items).

[Disclaimer: Sometimes this method is common for new things with transparent market price (e.g. hand phones); or if seller said he bought new at $xxx and used for 6 months , pls offer best price; etc]

Last edited by a moderator:

hi i'm interested with item 6) can pm the price and pix ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back