• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: Demodding E46 PFL Coupe

Hi all,

My 330Ci is due for scrap next month and i will certainly be removing all parts out before handing it over. The following is a brief list of the parts that will be available and i will post the pictures as soon as i can. But in the meantime, for those who are interested, here they are:

1. M3 Steering Wheel with Paddle shift (without airbag)
2. GruppeM air intake
3. UUC lightweight pulley
4. Supersprint Exhaust Cat- back
5. H&R Anti Roll Bars
6. Technik Cams
7. CSL Boot
8. M3 Mirrors
9. Rear LED lights
10. Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers (need swop)
11. Stoptech 4 Pot Big Brake Kit (need swop)
12. Hamann 19" PG3 Rims + tyres (need swop)
13. SprintBooster
14. Alutec Struct Bar
15. Max Zone battery amplifier
16. AC Schnitzer Roof Spoiler
17. Hamann Pedals
18. Angel eyes

Don't think the Hamann Bodykit is worth taking out, but if someone likes it and it's feasible to remove it and install on another coupe, i'm happy to go along with it.

I think i have a couple of other nick-knacks in the storeroom ie fuel tank cap (new), K&N air filter, etc that i will add together with the pictures later on.

In the meantime if anyone out there has any interest in any of the above, do let me know so i can reserve if for you ya? :)

P.S in the meantime here's the link to the car pics on sgcarmart:
Used BMW 330Ci Car for Sale in Singapore, - sgCarMart

Re: WTS: Demodding E46 PFL Coupe

Scrapping a year early?

Damned COEs!

Yes. Scrapping a year early. :(
Believe me it took me one full year of not driving the car to finally admit that it no longer makes sense of me to hog the car like that.
A car like that does not deserve to be undriven.
Pity, no one else willing to take over it as a whole so i have to begin the painful process of demodding before scrapping. haiz.
Realistically speaking, COEs are unfortunately a necessary evil though.

Haiz,,

Another e46 gone

hw much for ur gruppe M?

Can pm me the price and mileage for the pss9 coilover? Will it fit my ride?

All other enquiries replied! Sorry for the late replies, i've just been overwhelmed by the number of people who are pm-ed, sms-ed and called me to ask!

So happy that there are still many E46s out there waiting to be modded! :) :) :)

I will keep you guys posted as soon as possible. Likely to post up pics next week. Thanks for the support and interest!

Morningdew;692703 said:
It's a pity such a nice car like this needs to be send to scapyard.

No, it's a pity that a car like this has to be first stripped down THEN sent to the scrapyard.

I cannot think of anything more indignant for a car that has served its driver so well these few years.

:errrrrrr:

878;692546 said:
All other enquiries replied! Sorry for the late replies, i've just been overwhelmed by the number of people who are pm-ed, sms-ed and called me to ask!

So happy that there are still many E46s out there waiting to be modded! :) :) :)

I will keep you guys posted as soon as possible. Likely to post up pics next week. Thanks for the support and interest!

Maybe you like to consider putting up the prices of the items for sale, it should help.

Hi there,

Interested in your Supersprint Cat Back, is it LTA friendly? Also looking at the H&R ARBs, please pm me your prices.

Thx

Thanks for everyone's overwhelming interest! Car has been sold complete with all mods to a super nice forummer! Saved from the scrapyard for at least a while more!
It is a minor relief for me but i'm sure a major disappointment to all who enquired about the parts but I hope for your understanding that even though i could've certainly taken back more $ if i had demodded and resold the parts, but to strip it down to stock after so much time and money and hours of sheer driving pleasure..... might as well stick a knife into me!
So thanks again to all forummers and keep the E46 alive!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win79boston
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back