• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: E36 318iS Coupe

Re: WTS: E36 318iS Coupe

totoseow;418440 said:
steady guni.

we r back! re-store this thread. car for sale restorer not welcome.

restorer - ai race mai?

:lol2: :lol2: Hmmmmm..... restored car VS Lambo????
I want see..... I want see...... & bet also.... :nehnehhh:

panzer;417424 said:
Hi all,

As the title suggest,

BMW 318iS Coupe Manual for sale.

Alpine White (Less than 5 months)
M Front Bumper with RS Lip
M Rear Bumper with Orig Diffuser
M Side Mirror
M Side Skirting
M Door Moulding
M Fender Grill with deleted side signal indicator
Bootlip Spoiler
Black Out Grill (facelifted)
CCFL Angel Eyes
8K HID
Orig Foglights
Integrated 3rd Brake Light with rear board
Facelifted Rear Windscreen
Supersprint Exos
BBS 17" Rims (inside Black with Silver outer lining)
CF lookalike emblems front/back and steering
M Non-airbag steering
M illuminated gearknob (Short Shifter)
M Door Sills
M Floor Mats
Center Armrest
Pioneer DEH-P8850MP headset
Brand New Hertz Tweeters/Mid Range
Blaupunkt 4 Channel Amp
Pioneer Woofer Box
Rear seat headrest
Full Black Interior
Window Tinted (Dark)
New A/B/C pillars
ACS 3 pcs foot pedal
Full BLACK interior
Full grounding from rear batt to engine
ALUTEC front tower strut for 4 cyl
EIBACH RED anti-roll bars (thick) Front and Back
STEEL BRAIDED brake hoses front and back
Regularly serviced at intervals of the service meter lights with MOBIL 1......
Full history from April at M&Q Tampines..... Check with Mr. Ang or Mr. Chia

Asking SGD $28K Negotiable (REASONABLE OFFERS ONLY)
COE Till 2012 December
R/Tax Till 30th July 2009

STRICTLY NOT MEANT FOR LOW BALLERS, TIRE KICKERS, TIME WASTERS, LEWSERS, CANNON, AEROPLANES, TRUMPET BLOWERS and "SAAB KAH" and RESTORER also....

Condition of ride can check with Milk15 or iScoupe or Collin.
100% No Repairs Required.
Most of the wear and tear done, with reciepts to prove.
Reason for selling is that my wife is pregnant and i would need a sedan.

PM for viewing.

Panzer.... See..... I help u Bumpz........:laughlik:

Bumpz for the weekend........... would consider any reasonable offer

time to lower ur price if u wanna sell, if not keep la, hunk cheng sibei jia 6.

merlion also strike by lightning today 4pm... worst of Singapore economy maybe coming...
Channelnewsasia.com

iScoupe;419391 said:
time to lower ur price if u wanna sell, if not keep la, hunk cheng sibei jia 6.

merlion also strike by lightning today 4pm... worst of Singapore economy maybe coming...
Channelnewsasia.com

OK lor...... with BRAND NEW 10YR COE ................ $40K.... nego

panzer;419453 said:
haha unless i primary school never study mathematics then i will buy 40K.. :nehnehhh:

panzer;419453 said:

Hi,

With due respect, I think you have a strange way of selling your car ...
If I am keen to offer your car (with brand new 10 year COE), I will offer value of COE + couple of thousands.

No intention to create any ill feelings ... just my 2 cents worth.

regards

I think the title is very intimidating, strictly no low ballers,time wasters, or etc....

i think ppl dun dare to consider, but its a nice car tho

Hi Panzer

is your office in Wilkie Road? i have seen a white coupe like the one in pic park very near my office. Very nice one.. actually i like it a lot but now in the midst of changing job so may not be the best time to indulge.. :(

Haha.... i go there see customer lah.... some of my customer there leh....
like that also tio spotted.

Sidewinder;419646 said:
I think the title is very intimidating, strictly no low ballers,time wasters, or etc....

i think ppl dun dare to consider, but its a nice car tho

Well bro if ppl are not low ballers they will know themselves for sure...... same goes to time wasters.

Thanks for the compliment

cruising;419554 said:
Hi,

With due respect, I think you have a strange way of selling your car ...
If I am keen to offer your car (with brand new 10 year COE), I will offer value of COE + couple of thousands.

No intention to create any ill feelings ... just my 2 cents worth.

regards

No worries.... but value of COE plus couple of thousands... hmm 4k plus maybe 10K then total 14k u buy to drive for 10 years???? i think not possible lah......

40k is tocking cock only. I wont sell it lah.... i rather sell it like that then let the new owner decide if i sell lah...............

kana spot cos the car is nice :)

panzer;419781 said:
No worries.... but value of COE plus couple of thousands... hmm 4k plus maybe 10K then total 14k u buy to drive for 10 years???? i think not possible lah......

40k is tocking cock only. I wont sell it lah.... i rather sell it like that then let the new owner decide if i sell lah...............

Hi,

First, let me assure you that I am not picking up a "fight". I am trying to get a good deal from my perspective and in view of the weak market sentiment.

Unfortunately, I will fall into your definition of LOW BALLERS, TIRE KICKERS, TIME WASTERS, LEWSERS, CANNON, AEROPLANES, TRUMPET BLOWERS and "SAAB KAH" etc ...

I think it is really possible to buy an E36 with value of COE + couple of thousands. Of course if the owners are in no hurry to sell, then it is not possible to transact.

I am also in no hurry to buy as the COE for my car expires 12/2010. If I cannot spot a deal in time, I will just renew the COE and carrying on driving. Fyi, I bought my current car 2.5 years ago at $11,000 while market was asking on average $18,000.

So I believe with a little of patience and luck, I may be able to drive a BMW :)

Lastly, although I have not seen your car in real life, I believe it looks good as the amount of $$ you pump in is substantial. Are you a father yet? Early congrats to you and prep for sleepless nite :yummie:

Regards

cruising;419863 said:
Hi,

First, let me assure you that I am not picking up a "fight". I am trying to get a good deal from my perspective and in view of the weak market sentiment.

Unfortunately, I will fall into your definition of LOW BALLERS, TIRE KICKERS, TIME WASTERS, LEWSERS, CANNON, AEROPLANES, TRUMPET BLOWERS and "SAAB KAH" etc ...

I think it is really possible to buy an E36 with value of COE + couple of thousands. Of course if the owners are in no hurry to sell, then it is not possible to transact.

I am also in no hurry to buy as the COE for my car expires 12/2010. If I cannot spot a deal in time, I will just renew the COE and carrying on driving. Fyi, I bought my current car 2.5 years ago at $11,000 while market was asking on average $18,000.

So I believe with a little of patience and luck, I may be able to drive a BMW :)

Lastly, although I have not seen your car in real life, I believe it looks good as the amount of $$ you pump in is substantial. Are you a father yet? Early congrats to you and prep for sleepless nite :yummie:

Regards

No worries bro.... i know for sure u not picking a fight..... haha but do u restore cars??? Wahahah
anyway.... if u really keen.... we can nego the price.

I will know it if u are in the classification by the way u tok.... don worry really keen can meet up and discuss.

Nope my child is due in May... and i know for sure abt the sleepless nites and also shitty days hahaha

Price negotiable.......... Can be discussed........... PM for viewing

Hi,

Tks for your understanding.

I am really keen in a BMW that comes with 6 pots or more and that is by no means any disrespect :)

Also I do not restore cars.

Lastly, when your baby comes ... you definitely have shitty days when your baby poo :nehnehhh:

panzer;420091 said:
No worries bro.... i know for sure u not picking a fight..... haha but do u restore cars??? Wahahah
anyway.... if u really keen.... we can nego the price.

I will know it if u are in the classification by the way u tok.... don worry really keen can meet up and discuss.

Nope my child is due in May... and i know for sure abt the sleepless nites and also shitty days hahaha

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back