• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS : E36 stuffs

tjy

Selling the below mentioned items as my ownership of e36 comes to an end.. quite sad to be parting with my e36 , but due to some difficulties and my job change, i will be parting with it.

Most items mentioned are already taken out of the car, so C&C Unless otherwise stated.

Sms me at 96501687.

1) E36 sedan M3 side mirror (bought from propel abt 1yr ago), unpainted , still the original unpainted matt black colour... - S$150 SOLD

2) E36 sedan aftermarket Tail-light (bought from bimshop sszone less than 1 yr ago) - S$200 SOLD

3) E36 Sedan Boot Lip (from propel a yr ago.... ) It is cubic printed (cubic printing not cheap eh,...) - S$100 sold

4) E36 Sedan AC rear windscreen spoiler (don't know what it's called but the picture should shows it all) Also cubic printed - S$150 SOLD!

5) K&N Open Pod filter ffor E36 . Should be able to fit both 316 and 318. I'm a 316 btw... comes with the adapter for the AFM. used for 4 months..... - S$100

6) M3 Steering wheel with Red Stitches and carbon emblem... - S$300 with SWAP.. swap any condition, ugly, small, big, whatever.. as long can use... buyer will have to pay for the swopping labour... sold

7) 18" Rims from Z4, style #108. With swap of ANY RIMS... ANY SIZING, as long as car still can move... but pls , not with those tiny spare tyres tat cannot even travel a distance... comes with tyres... bought the tyres abt 9 months ago... will update with tyre brand and sizing... Please don't expect PERFECT RIMS.. i'm asking at a low low price... some parts of the rims do have curb rashes, but, it's damn nice set of rims - S$ 250 (buyer pay for swap).... gone

photos will be updated soon...

1) side mirror
DSC00143.jpg

2) Tail Light
P1010221.jpg

3) boot lip
DSC00136.jpg

4) Roof spoiler
DSC00137.jpg

5) k&n
P1010223.jpg

6)steering wheel
img0035sh0.jpg

7) rims
img0033qu7.jpg

pictures credited to Jason3s :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS : E36 stuffs

Gd luck with the sale!! Just a little info to help you out..

6) M3 Steering wheel with Red Stitches and carbon emblem... - S$300 with SWAP.. swap any condition, ugly, small, big, whatever.. as long can use... buyer will have to pay for the swopping labour...

Steering was rewrapped when i still had the car, done by Sin Gay Seng, cost me approx $350 for the perforated leather and the red stitching. $300's a steal.

7) 18" Rims from Z4, style #108. With swap of ANY RIMS... ANY SIZING, as long as car still can move... but pls , not with those tiny spare tyres tat cannot even travel a distance... comes with tyres... bought the tyres abt 9 months ago... will update with tyre brand and sizing... Please don't expect PERFECT RIMS.. i'm asking at a low low price... some parts of the rims do have curb rashes, but, it's damn nice set of rims - S$ 250 (buyer pay for swap)....

Rims cost me $1k when i bought them from another forummer. These are made by BBS for BMW, so they're a pretty tough set of rims.

haha, tjy never pay me copyright for using my photos...jk :naughty:

Code:
markE39;501963 said:
im interested with the rims. how much is your best price? thanks!

bro.. best price liao .. hehe.. or just call me and discuss... 96501687

jason3s;501966 said:
Gd luck with the sale!! Just a little info to help you out..

6) M3 Steering wheel with Red Stitches and carbon emblem... - S$300 with SWAP.. swap any condition, ugly, small, big, whatever.. as long can use... buyer will have to pay for the swopping labour...

Steering was rewrapped when i still had the car, done by Sin Gay Seng, cost me approx $350 for the perforated leather and the red stitching. $300's a steal.

7) 18" Rims from Z4, style #108. With swap of ANY RIMS... ANY SIZING, as long as car still can move... but pls , not with those tiny spare tyres tat cannot even travel a distance... comes with tyres... bought the tyres abt 9 months ago... will update with tyre brand and sizing... Please don't expect PERFECT RIMS.. i'm asking at a low low price... some parts of the rims do have curb rashes, but, it's damn nice set of rims - S$ 250 (buyer pay for swap)....

Rims cost me $1k when i bought them from another forummer. These are made by BBS for BMW, so they're a pretty tough set of rims.

haha, tjy never pay me copyright for using my photos...jk :naughty:

you the best la bro ! lolx...

sszone;502013 said:
bumpzzz....the smoked crystal taillights i brought in not common wor.
better grab it off Bro TJY while its still available

eh boss, u still got the photos for the tail light anot huh... hehehe...

Updated the pics of tail light and K&N .. refer to 1st post.. i tink it should fit all e36 sedans.. mabbie bro sszone can help clarify, or later i call him to ask :)

wa lao.. last min juz take some photo lorrr... but i love it when it's on my car.. wahhaha.. makes the whole car looks much newer and classier...

item 4:: AC Roof Spoiler with cubic printed still available.. Kena smock by 1 guy.. so whoever wants it, please sms me again 96501687...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back