• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Wts: E39 520

cruz

Details of Ride:
BMW E39 520iA
DOR: Sept 96
COE Renewed till end 2016
No. of Owners: 02
Mileage: About 210k

Accessories & Mods:
1. Full ///M5 kit
2. Replica 18" AC Schnitzer Type IV Rims
3. Rear Boot Lip
4. 2 x Electric Seats
5. New Recon Engine =)
6. Replica ///M5 Mirrors
7. Lowered Suspension
8. Aftermarket Front and Rear Lights (Black-out for rear)
9. Original Xenons
10. New Radiator
11. New Compressor
12. New Gearbox

Basically car in a decent condition. Got some slight damage on bonnet. Will do repair and a new polish for the new owner upon confirmation ^^

Interested parties may PM me. Looking at SGD48,000. Total repair and mods total up to more than SGD20k.

Interested parties kindly pm me or sms at 9631 3351. Viewing at west side.

Re: Wts: E39 520

bro i suggest u be more discreet on item 5. reveal to potential buyers only

diablo_728;428919 said:
bro i suggest u be more discreet on item 5. reveal to potential buyers only

Thanks for the advise bro. Some amendments done.. Cheers..

Bumpz for the day...

Thanks for those who have shown interest by the way..

wat colour? can PM me item 5. will sms u for viewing tomolo. cheers

Have received numerous smses from "interested parties" for the past few weeks but only a few genuine fellas. There are some jokers who ask and ask but in the end when I suggest to view the car, the so-called interested party did not reply. Man what is this? Do they get high by asking, i wonder?

There are also a few who loves comparison. "that one in sgcarmart cheaper la.. newer la.. blah blah blah". C'mon, it's a willing buyer willing seller market. If u feel those available in sgcarmart is better or cheaper then go for it. I'm not forcing anyone to buy mine Zzz.

Unfortunately not all eggs are bad. A million thanks to bro iscoupe and xxx (dunno his forum nick) for taking time off to drop by and view the car.

Sorry for my senseless rants, just kinda pissed.

Bumpz.. once again. (Pls no more low ballers or time waster) Cheers.

Hoho.... I have sms you before regarding the car..... Very keen in it. Going to view your car very very soon. Hopefully, we will be able to strike a deal. hehe

Futron.Sim,
have seen Cruz's car. Mechanically good, and drives well. Tasteful upgrades. Upfront seller.
Definitely a good bet.

Upz !

IMHO - for those who really interested pls go down & view - reasonable price if you know abt E39. the 2 most impt items worth buying are the engine & gearbox, others 3 items like the electric seats, HID headlight, M5 Kits also worth consider- tested smooth & solid ride. Just need spend a new paint work & on the braking section can liao. Change a ///M steering wheel & CF the interior, swee liao.
Just strike the right price with Cruz - very nice guy to talk with.

Hi, I just went down to test drive the car yesterday. Its nice. Very nice ride. Just some issues need to be worked out like ECU (not sure if its meant for the 2.0L or 2.8L engine) and brake rotors (they are warped, needs to be replaced) and perhaps a new pain job on the bonnet. Else its great ride!!

should be this one?

SGH154P_0.jpg

SGH154P_1.jpg

SGH154P_2.jpg

Used BMW 520IA Car for Sale from Singapore, - sgCarMart

good luck, good sales.

I have always had a soft spot for the E39...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J88dental

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back