• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: E39 520i

marke

Jan 1998 520i

-Fully stock
-Just repainted to latest BMW E60 metallic brown
-1991cc inline 6 150bhp
-Electric memory seats
-Steptronic
-Converted to angel eyes
-Beige interior

Just bought this baby 3 months back, but COE going to expire, am selling with brand new 10 years COE for 75k Neg. Super low mileage 146k. Please call Mark at 92710367, can arrange to view my car at weekends or after office near Jurong. Serious buyers only, no dealers! thanks!

Re: WTS: E39 520i

Bro,

Just sold my E39 2.2L, humble opinion, the price you are asking for is a tad high.

Sure. i was thinking of selling it for 7.5k dep a year. but it's definitely negotiable till 7k. i don't mind using this but mum's been making noise about the ex fuel.. was thinking of a c180 komp.. but if i can't let go of this babe will use it.. coz its really still so smooth n sweet.. just replaced a new radiator and also rear bearings(they had to take the undercarriage out to replace them which cost a bomb)..

btw, how much does your e39 2.2 consume?

Hi bro,just for your reference,my car can go 480 to 540 km on a full tank based on city driving.Mine also 2.0 litre 150 bhp 520.

Yup mine's abt 8km/l... crazy petrol price now.. but i just changed my engine oil and denso iridium plugs today.. hope it'll consume less for now... went to giant turf city and managed to get shell helix ultra oil at 58.80 for the std 4l one.. bought three of them haha... but today's oil change already used 7 over litres..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet77blog1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back