• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS E39 AC accessories

sx13r

*****Thanks for all inquires and PM, accessories were sold as a whole via a friend*****

Hi all, may decide to scrap the car , kindly PM me your offer for the following accessories at one go i.e. everything one shot, buyer would have bear for removal and installation charges. Indicative pricing of $X,000 for everything based on last PM bids when I were to sell seperately.

- full AC body kit ( front and rear bumper lip, side skirt, roof and boot spoiler )
- AC side mirror ( need a swop )
- AC 18" type III rim ( need swop )
- AC exhaust ( need a swop )

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS E39 AC accessories

hi, bro, just PM you that i am interest on you ACS side mirror and ACS exhaut. does it still availabe. wana to make a fast deal. already PM you d brother. hear from u:p thx

Thanks for all your PM and response, didn't know there still so many E39 out there. I am still waiting for reply from friend on the sale of my ride and once confirm still having ridiculous offer, will just scrap it and remove all accessories for sale ,since the body and paper still worth quite a bit. As I am not a typical reseller of accessories , let's do the ebay style and give me your best offer, do note that I will need to swap for the mirror, wheel and exhaust. Thanks

sx13r;540455 said:
Thanks for all your PM and response, didn't know there still so many E39 out there. I am still waiting for reply from friend on the sale of my ride and once confirm still having ridiculous offer, will just scrap it and remove all accessories for sale ,since the body and paper still worth quite a bit. As I am not a typical reseller of accessories , let's do the ebay style and give me your best offer, do note that I will need to swap for the mirror, wheel and exhaust. Thanks
U might get ridiculous price for E39 as i bought mine 2 yrs wif $10k body value. My E39 is born in 2002.

hehe I should have sold you then, my offer was close to zero body value . Cheers.

bro i can't to be able to login to PM you, must have been a long time since i communicated here. i wouldn;t mind taking the accessories lock stock barrel so if you won't mind, please call me at 96809762 to firm price.

So what is the bid so far?

I am interested too!

Re: WTS E39 AC accessories ****SOLD*****

Thanks for all your enquires. My ride is SOLD with all accessories.

sx13r;540664 said:
Thanks for all your enquires. My ride is SOLD with all accessories.
Congrats! What is the final body value?

hmmm... nothing great....5.5K. I think I can get that for sale of all accessories looking at the bid....

Just repost for sale again cuz deal call off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS E39 AC accessories*** SOLD****

sx13r;540179 said:
*****Thanks for all inquires and PM, accessories were sold as a whole via a friend*****

Hi all, may decide to scrap the car , kindly PM me your offer for the following accessories at one go i.e. everything one shot, buyer would have bear for removal and installation charges. Indicative pricing of $X,000 for everything based on last PM bids when I were to sell seperately.

- full AC body kit ( front and rear bumper lip, side skirt, roof and boot spoiler )
- AC side mirror ( need a swop )
- AC 18" type III rim ( need swop )
- AC exhaust ( need a swop )

Hello all, I'm the buyer of sx13r's E39 AC accessories, lock, stock and barrel. Fabulous stuffs guys! I'm considering to put up some items for sales - AC side mirror, boot spoiler and maybe others. Please PM me your offer if you are interested. Cheers.

Re: WTS E39 AC accessories*** SOLD****

All those who PM with offers, thanks - all duly replied. Please note I don't do reservation. Will update items still available later.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BettyLockwood
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back