• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS : E46 318iA M-Sports Edition

Re: WTS : E46 318iA M-Sports Edition

vd383;358111 said:
Jezza - can ask where did you get the teflon coating done & how much?
Thanks

I got my teflon coating done at Mastertouch @Sin Ming AutoCare level 2. I bought a package at $550 for 4 sessions of teflon coating/grooming. May seems expensive, but I really like their job on my car. I will be going to them soon for my 2nd session.

You can ask for Babu, his cellphone is 93894390. Subject to availability, they do offer you a car for the day including cashcard while waiting for collection. Of coz, don't expect a bimmer or audi.. just a decent ride to get around for your day's needs.

Hublot;358155 said:
I truely agree that this car is amazing.

The only setback would be the pricing ....

Thanks again for the compliments Hublot! I really don't know if I had done my pricing right, perhaps I had asked for too low a price... or it is really not about the pricing after all.

Did my due diligence on average market price... one could probably get a pretty good deal at $70K for a M-Sports Edition 318iA for a late 2004 make, and very likely filled with remorse thereafter. Not that he/she has seen a better choice, it is just being human especially one whom loves a bimmer... you can't be satisfied be it whether you paid $70K or $100K or $300K. Somehow you still hunger for affirmation and better driving pleasures. If I am talking to the right forum viewers (I don't mean stock car lovers), you certainly know what I meant. And that is why you added mods... and I have certainly given much of that basic needed affirmation onto this ride.

If I have to strip it down to bare stock 318iA, I will certainly fetch at least $73K for the fact that it has very low mileage at 33,000km, superior paintwork maintained, immaculate interiors done by an unvalued thing called "effort". So you can do a math on what the rest of the extra kits on this car are worth.

I hate to just strip n' sell after all the efforts made on my ride... so I can only hope for a new owner whom truely appreciates all these. Please don't go frantic and start buzzing me on my phone now if I say this "I may just shave off a little more on price if I smell sincerity of a true bimmer + mod lover"... just a thought.. for now...

Hi

Even If you strip all parts that are origin fitted in Africa. I believe you can't fetch 73k. As for the current used car market.. It is very bad.

Good luck to your sales of your nice M-kit fitted in South Africa.

And Nice 318IA you have..

bro really like your car very much...if onli i can sell my e36 i would get your ride!

kiwitoh;362950 said:
Hi

Even If you strip all parts that are origin fitted in Africa. I believe you can't fetch 73k. As for the current used car market.. It is very bad.

Good luck to your sales of your nice M-kit fitted in South Africa.

And Nice 318IA you have..

Thanks Kiwi for the information. Very educational indeed. If the South Africans are human too, I am cool about it... haven't heard of any paranormal activities there lately. Thou i sometimes wished my car can drive through traffic in a jam. That should take M-kit to the next level... or would it?

henryang;362997 said:
bro really like your car very much...if onli i can sell my e36 i would get your ride!

Thanks Henry for your compliments.. E36 is a very classy model of the bimmer family, must be hard on you to wanna let it go... salute to your ride too.

Jezza;363154 said:
Thanks Kiwi for the information. Very educational indeed. If the South Africans are human too, I am cool about it... haven't heard of any paranormal activities there lately. Thou i sometimes wished my car can drive through traffic in a jam. That should take M-kit to the next level... or would it?

M-Kit are one of the most common but also the most popular kit among the BMW....

Bump Bump for one of the best condition E46 318 man!!!

'The Great White'

Jezza;358396 said:
I got my teflon coating done at Mastertouch @Sin Ming AutoCare level 2. I bought a package at $550 for 4 sessions of teflon coating/grooming. May seems expensive, but I really like their job on my car. I will be going to them soon for my 2nd session.

You can ask for Babu, his cellphone is 93894390. Subject to availability, they do offer you a car for the day including cashcard while waiting for collection. Of coz, don't expect a bimmer or audi.. just a decent ride to get around for your day's needs.

dude, thanks for your tip!

good luck with your sale!

Gd Luck to your sale.... Many M-kit in the market now.. Some dealers are going down to at around 65k for 2004 M-kitted 318ia at Bukit timah area.....

Market is bad now for used car now and also export market. Tats wat i heard from alot of dealers

vd383;367456 said:
dude, thanks for your tip!

good luck with your sale!

kiwitoh;367609 said:
Gd Luck to your sale.... Many M-kit in the market now.. Some dealers are going down to at around 65k for 2004 M-kitted 318ia at Bukit timah area.....

Market is bad now for used car now and also export market. Tats wat i heard from alot of dealers

Thanks for your special attention and concern for my sale Kiwi. Its extraordinary...

Buyers can judge for themselves for what is worth on my ride after viewing it, so no worries...

Market is bad for many things lately, perhaps a little light at the end of the tunnel for car owners as oil price is expected to come off more given significant slowdown in major economies like China, UK... and Europe has its first negative GDP after a long time. That should shave a couple of bucks of our petrol bills in the near term.

Fellow mates n' keen buyers,

My apology for the very late update since I halted the sale over the past 2 months. I finally managed to secure my new ride after months of hunting and negotiation. Hence I am re-opening my current ride for sale again after mid-December.

I understand market conditions have changed, thus I can't be a fair judge of what is a good price tag on it. Everything else as listed on page 1 remains unchanged except for mileage now is slightly below 36,000km. Errm what else, OMV at $45,307.00, Parf rebate abt $37.5K, COE rebate abt $16.5K if de-register on 30th Dec 2008. For the new readers, pictures and details are on page 1.

I will leave it for you folks to bid up on the price again and see which sincere bro/sis will take this baby home for Christmas.

Feel free to call me at 91866990 (Jeremy). Dealers don't bother, And no low ballers/cheap shot please! Cheers!

a very nice car.
An IL6 engine transplant into this would perfect it.

Good luck with your sales

Dear fellow keen buyers, yes this ride is still up for sale. Sorry for the lack of updates, I have been in and out of town lately and couldn't reply to your queries in time.

Most items as stated from page 1 of this thread still stays. i have also just replaced a new set of Air-conditioning system which cost $1400.

Hoping to sell this baby with all the mods on... too much hassle to de-mod as I really don't have time on my side.

Keep your offers coming... special pricing will be offered to folks infected with mod virus.. heh

hi jezza,

if you really happen to demod, pls let me know..

gd luck with your sales..

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for the good wishes! It is more likely that I will add more mods than demod.. hahaha.

This mod virus I got is strong... you don't wanna know what it did to my new ride.......

ultimately it all depends on how great the desire is to sell. as the seller you have the right to sell at the price you seem fair to you. last feb when i sold my car e65 730ia sep 05 with mileage 21k, i was asking ard 195k, finally sold at 170 to dealer. was very disappointed then but now barely a year later dealer selling at 130k+. So ultimately it boils down to how much anyone wants to sell. I had to sell as i already bght a car.But if you can hold you may find the right buyer. But having said that market is bad, like the audi tt seller who realised the body price dropped from 11k to 6k in 1 week. on the bright side at least there isnt the crap abt 'discount' for the paper value. cheers. just my 2 cts,

diablo_728;410900 said:
ultimately it all depends on how great the desire is to sell. as the seller you have the right to sell at the price you seem fair to you. last feb when i sold my car e65 730ia sep 05 with mileage 21k, i was asking ard 195k, finally sold at 170 to dealer. was very disappointed then but now barely a year later dealer selling at 130k+. So ultimately it boils down to how much anyone wants to sell. I had to sell as i already bght a car.But if you can hold you may find the right buyer. But having said that market is bad, like the audi tt seller who realised the body price dropped from 11k to 6k in 1 week. on the bright side at least there isnt the crap abt 'discount' for the paper value. cheers. just my 2 cts,

Yup, I will hold on to it as long as I can till a right buyer takes over. A lot of effort has been put in to maintain this ride so am not gonna just strip it down and dump it for the sake of selling... I really want to hand it over to an owner whom appreciates the 'character' of this ride rather than one whom is just buying a bimmer.

And yea, market is bad.. hence I am trying to be fair to sincere buyers on price as well. There has been quite few good offers but just can't get pass the banks for loan. In some cases the buyers have to fork out cash on both sides, cash to redeem existing car's loan and cash for down-payment for new loan. Not many people are willing to part with much cash in this current economic recession. Probably not the right time for me to be selective on buyers now... so I will hang on to it while keeping the offer open. Looking on the brighter side, I can start to add a couple more mods that I have always wanted for this ride.. haha

why not get some small time dealer to handle the transaction, they will help settle the paper loan etc with bridging cash, but there will be coffee money, which buyer can bear.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iphone16seriesclickbuy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back