• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: E46 320i JIC Cross Coilovers

Lane

Hi,

A set of used (for around a year) JIC Cross coilovers for sale. These are demoded from my scrapped car so it's already off my car for cash and carry.

View attachment 57105

It is fully cleaned, no leak no noise and looked new. On my old car the ride and drive was great, could be a tad firmer than KWs. Highly adjustable for that low fierce look.

S$600 and it's yours to go for a installation on your car at your favorite workshop.

Leave your messages to 81578368.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS: E46 320i JIC Cross Coilovers

This is good stuff....

Bump for you bro...

brosiss;1052272 said:
Bump for you bro...

Hows the new ride? Going for RLogic Coilovers?

Lane;1053553 said:
Hows the new ride? Going for RLogic Coilovers?

Lol... Not on the van, after 1 week, coilover sure kaput...

Bump!

Price reduced to $600 cash n carry cos my wife threatens to throw it out after she realise my lie to keep it on our balcony that they were pogo sticks for our kids when they grow up:eek:

I supposed you do not sell it separately right? Because one of my rear coilover is down and its the exact same type as the one you are selling.

Victor6290;1064944 said:
I supposed you do not sell it separately right? Because one of my rear coilover is down and its the exact same type as the one you are selling.

Full set for $600. Rear set only for also $600 ;-).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back