• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS:E46 Accessories

Re: WTS:E46 Accessories

pg7170 said:
aiya... its the Pre FL wan la... yo!!!

so done ya?!!! again... hope the eyelids of the sedan n coupe no diff ah... hahaha

honestly, i not too sure but i tink yr cutting and mine not the same hence shd not fit?
Any bro here can cfm or alternatively mit up and try which IMO is not a wise thing to do juz for this sole purpose.

Hi all,

What's still available for E46 acc as follow:

(1) Schmdit 18 inch, 3 Pcs Deep Dish Rim.--- Going at low price,PM to discuss. Brand New is selling at abt $8k, if i'm not mistaken.

(2) Hamann Eyelid( Replica)---FOC with Facelifted lights or Kidney Chrome (Whichever item sell first).

(3) Chrome Kidney Grille( Pre facelift) ---SOLD
(4) Facelifted Lights( for Pre-face lift model only) (front,side and rear)---$250. The rear lights is identical to the facelifted version i.e "red,white red"

(5) Vogtland Suspension(Full set)---$350 but must swop with yr present set.

(6) SS Exhaust Viper Type---$200 but must swop with yr present set.

(7) Angel Eyes with Diamond Vision---$200

All labour cost is to be borne by buyer if any.Hence pls do yr own due dillgence in finding out the installation cost before committing the sale. Applicable to Item 1,5,6 and 7 only.
No reservation will be entertained.

Aligato

regret said:
ur SS Exhaust Viper Type can fit into 318 2.0l 2003?

yes it can be installed.

Hi all,

Price Lowered!!!Hence Potential buyer need not bargain.

(1) Schmdit 18 inch, 3 Pcs Deep Dish Rim.--- Going at low price,PM to discuss. Brand New is selling at abt $8k, if i'm not mistaken.

(2) Facelifted Lights( for Pre-face lift model only) (front,side and rear)---$200. The rear lights is identical to the facelifted version i.e "red,white red".Hamann Eyelid( Replica)---FOC

(3) Vogtland Suspension(Full set)---$300 but must swop with yr present set.

(4) SS Exhaust Viper Type---$200 but must swop with yr present set.

(5) Angel Eyes with Diamond Vision---$200(SOLD)

All labour cost is to be borne by buyer if any.Hence pls do yr own due dillgence in finding out the installation cost before committing the sale. Applicable to Item 2 to 5.
No reservation will be entertained.

Aligato

Hi all,

BUMP.One last try.

(1) Schmdit 18 inch, 3 Pcs Deep Dish Rim.--- $1000. Brand New is selling at abt $7k w/o tyres

(2) Facelifted Lights( for Pre-face lift model only) (front,side and rear)---$200. The rear lights is identical to the facelifted version i.e "red-white-red".
Hamann Eyelid( Replica)---FOC

(3) Vogtland Suspension(Full set)---$200 but must swop with yr present set.

(4) SS Exhaust Viper Type---$200 but must swop with yr present set.

(5) Angel Eyes with Diamond Vision---$100

All labour cost is to be borne by buyer if any.

Aligato

How much for just the hamann eyelids? Any pics on how it looks?

14m3 said:
How much for just the hamann eyelids? Any pics on how it looks?

bro, that one free to you as long you don mind it's used and require repainting. call me @ 9785 7141

Hi all

all items sold except

e46 facelifted lights(Full set) for bro who own e46 pre faceliftted 3 series.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeetwincompk

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back