• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: E46 goodies

Re: WTS: E46 goodies

cadi_sun;287429 said:
Hi guys.

Got some stuffs for E46 up for grab ;)) MAKE SURE you dont miss out :nehnehhh:

1. E46 facelift MTech II Front Bumper ==>> $150 ( material,. comes with center mess grill.)

2. ccfl angel eyes white ==>> $90

3. Black out grill ==>> $50 (facelift E46)

Vic @ 91240615

Vic, I'll chop the MTech II Front Bumper. You still at Holland area right, can pick up from you tomorrow morning?

cadi_sun;287429 said:
Hi guys.

Got some stuffs for E46 up for grab ;)) MAKE SURE you dont miss out :nehnehhh:

1. E46 facelift MTech II Front Bumper ==>> $150 ( material,. comes with center mess grill.)

Hi bro, sorry about last Sat as I have some last minute committment. Anyway, I have got a pair of front splitters for the MTech front bumper so I'll definitely get it from you this weekend when I pass by your place. Thanks for reserving for me!

C3P0;289117 said:
Hi bro, sorry about last Sat as I have some last minute committment. Anyway, I have got a pair of front splitters for the MTech front bumper so I'll definitely get it from you this weekend when I pass by your place. Thanks for reserving for me!

Hi cadi_sun, may I know what else do i need to purchase to make the front bumper complete? I know fog light is a must, but not sure of the rest. Pls advise, thanks!

robot, u need M3 engine to make the bumper complete wor....Chairman say one....hahahaha

sszone;289311 said:
robot, u need M3 engine to make the bumper complete wor....Chairman say one....hahahaha
ha ha ha....

haha..I also not sure. maybe just foglamp & brake dust. but both of them not necessary lah :p can run without them haha ^^

cadi_sun;289506 said:
haha..I also not sure. maybe just foglamp & brake dust. but both of them not necessary lah :p can run without them haha ^^

Thanks bro for the reply. Just to check again, will your bumper comes with the bumper protector?

Hi cadi_sun,
So sorry I can't keep my word this time and buy the front bumper from you, sorry I got to go back on my promise :( The reason is that I really had problems sourcing for the different missing parts. I can get fog lights and cover, but brake duct cover, bumper cover, etc, I can't find them.....I hope you understand :(

bro, im trying to clear my space. if u keen, I can let go the bumper to you at $100, quick deal. U can slowly find the brake duck no problem, can even run without it mah :))

C3P0;289807 said:
Hi cadi_sun,
So sorry I can't keep my word this time and buy the front bumper from you, sorry I got to go back on my promise :( The reason is that I really had problems sourcing for the different missing parts. I can get fog lights and cover, but brake duct cover, bumper cover, etc, I can't find them.....I hope you understand :(

Bro is the blackout grill still available?
Any pics for it?

yes, still available. i dun have a camera rite now, can not take pic. u can just look over internet. they are the same :)

cadi_sun;291266 said:
bro, im trying to clear my space. if u keen, I can let go the bumper to you at $100, quick deal. U can slowly find the brake duck no problem, can even run without it mah :))
Bro, replied your PM!

bumpzzz...any bros interested? the CCFL angel eyes still in stock. Black grill for E46 left only last piece :)) FAST FAST

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuesankhau

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back