• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS E46 M-Steering, Front Strut Bar, Coil Booster/IVAC etc

Re: WTS E46 M-Steering, Front Strut Bar, Coil Booster/IVAC etc

Hi bro,am interested in your M-Steering.Please advice your best price to deal.
Thanks!

H/p:90614033

Hi I'm driving a 2005 E46 4Dr, looking for angel eye convertion rings. ( 2 x 5" + 2 x 6").
Hope I get the correct measurement.
Any advise where to get?
Please PM me.
Thanks

You can check with site sponsors BVO, Boss, Just For Cars, etc....

Almost all items sold! Last item left!

hi bro, did u reserved the spark plugs and the otrher stuff i msg u the other day?

im in NZ coming back 4th feb now..

Alvin 98719000

Sidewinder, please accept my apologies if i failed in my promise to hold any of the items for you, though i've been trying really hard to recall if i had done so (since the replies i gave to everyone who enquired were first come first served). I've been handling multiple sms/emails/pms since my first posting in early dec with many enquires turning cold after a couple of communications. I've also checked all my emails/sms/pms and have replied to all enquires to the best of my knowledge and i don't have an impression that i was to hold any items for you. I also do not have any spark plugs for sale (unless you mean the IVAC/coil booster) so i'm led to imagine that perhaps you were referring to another thread/seller? But in the event that i did, and failed to do so, please forgive me it's totally unintentional. I've been on the buying side before so i know how crappy it feels to have "lost" the bid for an item.

Nevertheless, i do recall replying to someone enquiring about the IVAC/Coil booster sometime end last year and there was no reply since, so i figured he was no longer interested. If you are that person, or not, the item is still available. If you are (still) keen, i will give you top priority. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
333wincomco
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back