• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: E60 stuff!!!!

fi5er

Hi guys, have a few items for e60 5 series for sale...

Ended up buying a 3series instead...

1) M5 19" reps. front 8.5J/ rear 9.5J - rims only ( excellent conditon. no curb rash) $1200 SOLD!
2) M5 mirrors replica (brand new) $750 STILL AVAILABLE
3) Original M5 Trunk Finisher - US / JDM Spec for square reg plate. Pretty rare/ special indent ( brand new ) only fits non LCI $360 SOLD !
Untitled Page >>>>>>>>>>click this link to c how the m5 trunk finisher looks.

Thank you for looking! Cheers Ray.

Re: WTS: E60 stuff!!!!

Hi Do you have any pics of the items you are selling? Can you pm me or post it? Thanks.

Hi,interested in yr M5 rep side mirror.Can u contact me at 91031039 to discuss further.Serious buyer.Thanx

fi5er;437992 said:
Hi guys, have a few items for e60 5 series for sale...

Ended up buying a 3series instead...

1) M5 19" reps. front 8.5J/ rear 9.5J - rims only ( excellent conditon. no curb rash) $1200
2) M5 mirrors replica (brand new) $750
3) Original M5 Trunk Finisher - US / JDM Spec for square reg plate. Pretty rare/ special indent ( brand new ) only fits non LCI $360

Thank you for looking! Cheers Ray.

Hello Ray,
pls call me 9137-7171 for item (3).
thanks,
frankie

Pm replied. Sorry am in office now...Will revert to all later in the evening.

Cheers! Ray.

wah... the trunk finished will be one of a kind in sg.... havent seen anyone with the US spec finisher

Terry;438697 said:
wah... the trunk finished will be one of a kind in sg.... havent seen anyone with the US spec finisher

US Spec means the number plate cannot be the long one, must be the square one liao..funny looking IMO

marcusrichard;438106 said:
mirror?
can dim n tilt?
thanks

Tilt/ Fold - Yes. But manually.
Dim - No

MW;438759 said:
US Spec means the number plate cannot be the long one, must be the square one liao..funny looking IMO

Personal preference i guess. Helps if you got a single or 2 digit plate! Something different.

marcusrichard;438833 said:
the mirror can tilt n dim????
As above.

Thanks guys!

lancz;438878 said:
Hi, interest n mirror, got pics? email me [email protected] would it fit 2008 E60? push start button?

Hi, will only be able to email you pics later in the evening. To be honest, im not 100% sure. Mirror uses the original motor taken from your exsisting stock mirrors. If your stock mirror internal motor is the same as 04'-06' models then shld be ok. (Most likely the case i think..)

Cheers, Ray.

enigma80;439205 said:
Hi I asked in earlier post if you have pictures for the rims available?

Hi E80,

Apologies.. have some issues with my computer. Anyway can you pm me your hp no. ill mms you the pics instead.

Cheers,
Ray.

hi bro, can you SMS me the pic of the rims and how much you want for them? 98198610.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BettyLockwood
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back