• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: e92 335 N54 Magnaflow full exhaust system with Militek exhaust tips

C3P0

$500, negotiable. Fits only N54 335 engine

Get more power and a better sound with a MagnaFlow performance exhaust. All MagnaFlow exhausts are dyno-proven and built to deliver a smooth, deep tone. The Competition/Sport line is the choice of drivers seeking maximum performance, reduced mass and an aggressive exhaust note that demands attention. (Note: systems in the Competition/Sport line may not comply with all local or federal noise requirements -- check laws before ordering.) Made with mandrel bent tubing from 100% stainless steel, they are 100% emissions compliant and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.

Note: This is not legal. But the sound is loud, and rattles glass and sets off other cars' alarm. Confirm no regret for new owner.

Last edited:
D489ACA2-A00C-424F-AD5F-C19DF72EF3BD.jpg

Sure bro, pls see photo above. It's in good condition, no worries.

Bump

Pen pineapple Apple Pen.

Is it drony?
Hi bro, my experience is that all loud exhaust will have a certain level of droning, especially since the insulation of 335 is not designed to be the same as a S class Merc. But whether the level of droning is too loud or it is acceptable, is subjective and depends on each individual.

I have driven 7 years (2 bimmers) with loud exhaust and droning was a problem in the beginning, but it's also something that me and my family all got used to after a short while. And I'm glad I took that decision because if I had stick to a quiet exhaust that has no droning, then I would have missed out on the best part of an exhaust, which is the sound. You never know until you try, and we only live once.

Hope this is useful!

Yes i agree...if one is concerned about the drone..then better stay stock and dont mod at all...hehe

Bump for a good exhaust. If you can find a better priced exhaust, I give you the same price!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back