• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: E92 335i stock 18"rims + RFTs

Ahbengdriver

Legendary 10 Years
Reserved !!!

This is the typical e92 335i rims(5 spoke ) with Bridgestone RFTs.

Model of rim is STAR SPOKE STYLE 189
front 8J, +34offset, tyre size 225/40/18
rear 8.5J, +37offset, tyre size 255/35/18

Availability: When my new rims arrive. Estimated in another 2 weeks, but to be conservative and in case custom clearance is slow lets just say 2.5 to 3 weeks' time from today.

Life of rim/tyre: done 5,000km exactly as of today. Just do your rough estimation when they are due to be sold. The final usage depends on when my new rims are coming.

Condition of rim: 2 of them had some slight kerbing....and I mean slight. One of the them rubbed against the stupid low kerb at the 2nd link customs. The scratched area is right at the outest circumference, not on the face so its very hard to notice unless I tell u where it is. The other rim had a small scratched area (smaller than 5 cts coin) on the edge. I ve checked with tyre repair shops n these can be repaired within less than half a day at price of $25-$30 each, such as Yew Lip or Sing Wee Chuan. So please dont ask for a rediculous price because of this slight damage.

Other than that they are in brilliant condition. I used Sonax rim cleaner to clean them every alternate days.

Condition of tyre: Plenty of thread left.

If anyone is keen pls make a reasonable offer. You will not get them immediately, but I thought if the buyer is keen, maybe a small deposit as a gesture of sincerity is appreciated(admin is this allowed?)

Re: WTS: E92 335i stock 18"rims + RFTs

bump for a set of great rims.

E90 bro mai tu liao

some of u asked me for model number of rim, which I dont know. A picture speaks a 1k words....I have seen it on a E90 323, looks good actually especially when car is black. This is the rim I am selling.

attachment.php

Opps I was just told by one hiadee that a new set of BMW rims sold by PML (rims only hor without RFT), in 18 inches...is about $3.5k to $4k when new.

Wah, I didnt know also. That means with the tyres a new set will cost $5k to 5.5k with RFTs?

Errhmm....

So far I think I ve seen one E60 with this rim. It was at night so in case I cock eye, its better to let the experts check whether can or cannot :)

Amu helpful souls can share if the 335 rim will fit e60?

Ahbengdriver;307837 said:
So far I think I ve seen one E60 with this rim. It was at night so in case I cock eye, its better to let the experts check whether can or cannot :)

Amu helpful souls can share if the 335 rim will fit e60?

cannot fit E60

can fit on E60, but it won't be nice. the wheel will seat in more than the original STOCK on E60. you may need spacer to push it outwards to flush.

but E60 wheel won't be suitable. cos their offset just way too much. rolled fender also will tio.

does this fit E90 320 ? if it does, pls PM me asking price

fishrock;307861 said:
wat abt E46, wil it fit?

hw, brotherBeng can fix in my E46 boh????? or any bro can advise mi????

Ok managed to find some data on E90post.com which should be correct.

ClemZ;307893 said:
does this fit E90 320 ? if it does, pls PM me asking price

Looking at the above offsets. Definitely can fit e90 bcos I saw it on one of them. Actually I was considering for my own e90 320i also:lol2: .

ok since quite a few of you asked what price, let me just harm-tarm one.

How about $2,000 for the set(rim+tyre) ? I think it sounds reasonable right considering new one so 'gui' ?

fishrock;308109 said:
hw, brotherBeng can fix in my E46 boh????? or any bro can advise mi????

you say can fit or not? I dont have e46 le so cannot say for sure. Any e46 gurus?

Anyway looking at $2,000 ?

gurrus, gurus where r u........ need help here. :verysad:

Actually since there is a reply mentioning spacers, I might as well share from my own experience. Seems there is always apprehension on spacers. On my e90 320i, I ve been using BBS 10mm spacer for 1.5 years on the rear rim without any problems, parng sim parng sim.

This rim can fit the E90 for sure. Not so sure about E46 though.

kenntona;309374 said:
This rim can fit the E90 for sure. Not so sure about E46 though.

tkq brO....... wil give a try if ABD decide to sell it to mi ............

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88land
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back