• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS:E92/E93 V35 Vented Single-Sided CF Bonnet

clown

wan to sell the above piece, have nt taken out from the box yet. will be selling at $1890 (groupbuy price).

Sms me at 93623891

Re: WTS:E92/E93 V35 Vented Single-Sided CF Bonnet

paging for the newbie 335 Maxxis bro....mod mod mod.......

Any idea how much it would cost to spray to Sapphire Black?

gavinneo said:
What is the colour ?CF or need to spray?
Raw colour is CF. You can keep it CF with a layer of lacquer sprayed over it, or with body colour sprayed over it, leaving the vents in CF.

Markus said:
Any idea how much it would cost to spray to Sapphire Black?
Depends which spray-painting shop you wanna engage.

thanks ken for helping me answering those question. lol.

christmas discount selling at $1800. (somemore USD is going up)

bumpz bumpz....good buy for the holiday....no need to wait compared to order and wait for it to arrive from US....

clown;400314 said:
thanks ken for helping me answering those question. lol.

christmas discount selling at $1800. (somemore USD is going up)

Unfortunately wages not following suit :shakehea: More discounting would definitely help! :)

this is a very tempting mod but job security very low at the moment... many lay-offs at my bank today... not many of us left so if the market doesn't turn soon my number might come up... need to reduce modding expenditure

sszone;400328 said:
bumpz bumpz....good buy for the holiday....no need to wait compared to order and wait for it to arrive from US....

thanks for the bump bro. and yes no need to wait and the increase in price cause of USD. And if it stop production this piece would be limited edition piece. =) (ken do you mind explaining this for me. hehe)

Markus;400331 said:
Unfortunately wages not following suit :shakehea: More discounting would definitely help! :)

thats the best i can go. sorry bro =) (bonus and new year angpao coming up 2brows. ):nehnehhh:

clown said:
And if it stop production this piece would be limited edition piece. =) (ken do you mind explaining this for me. hehe)
Refer to Vorsteiner:

Welcome to Vorsteiner

It says "Limited Production".......

FYI, they have discontinued some product range, example -

(1) e92 Aero Decklid Spoiler (replaced by VRS Bootlid)
(2) e90 VRS vented race bonnet

no worries Bro Clown...alot of bros still looking somemore have to start another group buy to order this bonnet so i am sure got takers, just a matter of time.
they wanna see fitted on ones, can always ask kenn or sam to help do demo
harng cheng pai...throw in free broomstick lifter....aluminium matt finish one wor dun pray pray....

pricewise, i think its ok...somemore got discount leh....not demod sale or item got prob then have to discount hiong hiong.

anyway i think it will be "limited edition" very soon like the now-extinct e90s V bonnets. in fact, i am in talks with manufacturer for reps for the e90s liao....e90 GTR Cf bonnet...keke

all the best for the sale!!!

refer to the group buy is US$1525 landed x1.4 low rate also need S$2130. Bro why you bought at S$1890? The group buy more ex?

Kenn, i think he saw the initial price of $1525....i also saw that while going thru the old pages. anyway, cut story short, anybody got bro clown's contact? or can u call me on my mobile Bro Clown, got buyer for your bonnet liao...keke

disclaimer ah: i don't make a single cent from this, its in the spirit of the forum that we help our bros when the time arises....plus a little contribution from my Bimshop lo

Oh i read the group buy page, is lowest maybe due to exchange rate
S$1890 !!! (Shipping, GST all inclusive)

1. Kenntona (paid)
2. D-Iceman (paid $1,600)
3. Azrielsc (paid)
4. hitmee (paid)
5. clown (paid)
6. clown's cousin (paid)
7. Derek Png (paid)
8. camelot88
9. jaskin
10. Mak335
11. Russell

E92/E93 Power Dome Single-Sided CF Bonnet (not vented).....

S$1750 !!! (Shipping, GST all inclusive)

1. elmariachi
2. fuzzy

yes =) bonnet currently under reserved.

bonnet up for sales again =) $1800 firm.
msg me at 93623891 (sorry for late reply, going in army tml =X)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunwinco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back