• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Wts f10 528

GerBaey

Anyone interested in F10 White with black interior?
6 mths old.

If anyone keen kindly give me a call at 81800808.

Cheers!

Re: Wts f10 528

Hi GerBaey,

Just read your post about collecting your car few months back, selling so soon?

Jason

hi jason,

kind of miss having the top converted, thus see how the market is and see wat options i hv.
in fact just 3 days back had test driven the E250. however still unable to convince myself to make the change too benz.

GerBaey;660363 said:
hi jason,

kind of miss having the top converted, thus see how the market is and see wat options i hv.
in fact just 3 days back had test driven the E250. however still unable to convince myself to make the change too benz.

Sheer Driving Pleasure better...............

* Topless coming ya.....
cheers

Gerbaey,

You mean 2 dr E250 ?
1.8T engine no match for 3.0 NA in terms of power delivery and smoothness right?
But its the open top mechanism which is in question....
How about the new 640?

Jason

hi bro,

honestly... as much as E250 is really not a bad drive, still it is not even near to my present F10 :)
like you had mention is the open top thingy, thus i am really in confuse state now lol

640 will be ideal!!! but at $377K it is really our of my budget!

GerBaey;660459 said:
hi bro,

honestly... as much as E250 is really not a bad drive, still it is not even near to my present F10 :)
like you had mention is the open top thingy, thus i am really in confuse state now lol

agreed.......

GerBaey;660459 said:
hi bro,

PI selling $333,000 with $7+k OMV

Topless is the way to go

No refine engine can match the topless feel. Ac323 say one
Open ur top and drive past MBS along ecp, shiok x 100 even if is a merc

Car sold? Else can point me to the correct link in sgcarmart? The one attached in your earlier post does not work. Thanks...

Dear Mel P,
Sorry but have a change of heart. Did not go with the E250. Holding onto my 5. Sorry for not updating any earlier.

Edward6series,
Bro you know better!

GerBaey;711005 said:
Dear Mel P,
Sorry but have a change of heart. Did not go with the E250. Holding onto my 5. Sorry for not updating any earlier.

Edward6series,
Bro you know better!

Bro, you made the right choice !!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohudoithuong2

Latest posts