• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: Fully rebuilt widebody 82' classic mini

gtr_Gtti

Hi hi,

I have a feel to sell my classic mini, its a completed project that I have spent huge amounts of time, effort and money on. No expense were spared for rebuilding the car to what it is, my build diary is in www.minisg.com forum, u can take a look. Im confident this is the best classic mini u can buy off the market right now. It turns heads and gets many thumbs up from both the young and old.

The car name is Redbean, in Ferrari Rosso Red and crystal metallic white top. the car has just been fully rebuilt to perfection. Paintwork is 3 months old.

Engine: Rover mini Cooper injection engine, Grouding, open pod air filter, louder HORN! Late model rover aircon system.

Gearbox: 3.44 first motion sychro 4sp gearbox and shortshift kit

Body and exterior: new rover mini body panels with full replica Zeemax widbody kit, headlamp peaks, angel eye head lamps with white H4 headlamp bulbs, clear tail lamps, clear front and side signals, LED number plate lamp, custom number plates. late model diamond white mirrors,

wheels: 13" ET-7 offset chrome minilight wheels on 175 rubbers imported frm UK(2 mths old)

Exhaust: relocated to centre. Not too loud yet sporty.

suspension: height and rating adjustable, rear springs conversion for better comfort

interior: cooper seat wraped in beige leather and with red line trimming (NEW!), wooden dash, wooden steering, wood door accessories, cream white dials, aluminum aircon dials, chrome switch plate, aluminium gearknob chrome shaft, aluminum gas pedal, customised car mats and Sunguard solar films, votage guage, steering drop kit

Brakes: front disc brake converted. Would be better if u can put in steel braided brake hoses.

Car graphics: Custom designed zipper chrome side with checker details, Zipper roof design with checker details. custom design white bonnet stripes

COE: renewed till 30th april 2020.

ICE: pioneer headunit mp3 and usb/ rear 6.5" component speakers

Asking price: $46,888 with some spare parts to go along with the car. rd tax just renewed is 400+/yr, insurance is 900+/yr. Normal plate vehicle.

please sms me 97814559 (fabian) if interested. no lowballers and time wasters, only keen enthusiasts please... Gam xia...

leftside.jpg

frontright.jpg

rearright.jpg

int_ctr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS: Fully rebuilt widebody 82' classic mini

damn a maserati in your block!!

thats a sweet looking mini! classic indeed. upzz

erm bro, the maserati is mine la...

[ ,fashion : EcoModa Chicago's Sustainable Fashion Showcase, S,baumeCopy watches of switzerland online for sale,Brand shop luxury Copy Watch ]
ALL WATCHES JUST $200
Copy watches of switzerland online for sale,Brand shop luxury Copy swiss Watches
Our online copy watches for sale site:high quality copy luxury watches of well known brands help you collection brand
watch.Inspect our high quality on sale replica watches of switzerland before you buy .
Copy watches ,switzerland Copy watches,gift,watches online for sale,High Quity swiss watches,raymond weil,We Love New York Campaign - New York State Critters Resign -,Brand shop luxury Copy Watch

ALL WATCHES JUST $200

quick buy it off me before i turbocharge the car, and i wont sell it le....

hi Fabian,

have re-post your thread over at CSG - Mini on sale
Mini on sale

just a little thread to collect the various mini i see on sale in the forums.

you might want to tidy up the wiring at the steering column area.
looks like someone hot wired the car. keke.

good luck, good sale.
z.

yep, i had it sorted recently, thanks for helping me out.

bump to the top

upz! faster grab

bumpz to the top. Price has been lowered to sell. $48.8K.

Awesome.....

Bumpz
cheers

COE is increasing in price, so are used car prices, but ironically, my price is DOWN! price revised to sell, same price as current COE! Im collecting my classic clubman back from the workshop soon, new project starting so gotta make way for it! ASking $46.8K or best offer!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88events
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back