• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Wts: Ice

Re: Wts: Ice

Excellent, guys... I think y'all are havin as much fun as I am..

Approx. 26 hours to go... :)

$400.00...........? (Sing$)

I can get better items.........bro!:nehnehhh:

(REM: Your $ does not include delivery & installation)........:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

DENNISLMH said:
$400.00...........? (Sing$)

I can get better items.........bro!:nehnehhh:

(REM: Your $ does not include delivery & installation)........:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Err.. Dude, Was your last input necessary? If you can "get better", please do, but I really don't think its right to bomb somone else's thread (mine or anyone else's)... To each, his or her own, rite??

Anyways, for the record, winning-bid-price INCLUDES delivery to anywhere on the island, no sweat...

Cheers...

REM: These items were bought at over $2000 when new, so again, whatever anyone feels is a good deal, please make your own decisions...

cheers... and 7 hours to go...

approx. 1hr 40mins to go...

8)

Hello, Iwm495...

Congrats on your winning bid of $400 for the lot, inclusive of delivery anywhere on island!

Do PM me your pref contact mode to arrange delivery...

Cheers!
:)

Oh! So my $2 didn't make it, huh?? :(

Sadly, no... and to think I was rooting for you too... :yummie:

Dear all,

It's been more than 2.5 days since my little auction had ended, and I've both publicly posted as well as PM-ed Iwm495 about contacting me, but til now still no response...

Therefore, what I shall do is I'll wait til 18:00hrs today, before I go down the list of 'next highest bidder' and whoever it may be, will get the lot for whatever bidded price...

Cheers...

PS. Snowdog, if everyone else backs out, you still have a chance of having the lot for $2... :)

WOO KL88, since lwm495 can 'back out' SO DO ALL OF US............(To be fair)

Pls repeat tis auction again tks!

Starting from me ----$3.00 (snowdog will not have tis good buy anymore) :nehnehhh:

(Sincere buyer dun comes twice..........)

Dear all,

Its not a case of "If winning bidder can back out, then let's start all over"... If that be the case, then this auction may never end...

I've already got another offline bidder who'll give me $400 for the lot, and therefore here's an update of what I'll do...

I won't be taking any higher bids, and will still let the lot go for $400 to my offline bidder, if Ivm495 doesn't contact me by 18:00hrs today...

Thanks for all your understanding, and I think this is fair to all... including me...

Cheers...

STEADY..............WAT A GENTLEMAN..............:offtopic:

KL88, LIKE TO SEE U AT SPOOKY DRIVE ON COMING SAT!:)

DENNISLMH said:
STEADY..............WAT A GENTLEMAN..............:offtopic:

KL88, LIKE TO SEE U AT SPOOKY DRIVE ON COMING SAT!:)

Thanks.. and thanks for invite... but if I really wanted to spook myself, I would've done so by having my eyes opened when in front of mirror...

Cheers...

Dear all...

Its official.. for not apparent reason, Ivm495, after having submitted the highest bid on my little auction, and after more than 3 days after the auction has ended, has not made any attempt to contact me, or be contactable...

I will therefore be ending this thread by selling the lot off to another offline bidder, for the same amount of $400...

Cheers...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back