• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: Jul01 E46 318IA (Pre FL)

yogi_lite

Hi,

I have decided to sell my car, information contained herein is correct as at 09 Apr 2006:-

Based on Intended De-registration Date: 30 Apr 2006
Vehicle Make: B.M.W.
Vehicle Model: 318IA/4DR

Open Market Value: $29,362.00
Original Registration Date: 21 Jul 2001

PARF Eligibility: Yes
PARF Eligibility Expiry Date: 20 Jul 2011
PARF Rebate Amount: $38,170.00

COE Expiry Date: 20 Jul 2011
COE Category: B
COE Period(Years): 10
COE Rebate Amount: $14,149.00

Paper value is currently $52,319, rare 80% OMV, mileage 109k. Car colour is dark blue, with black interior.

I have upgraded to 17" rims, changed the trims, installed my fave UUC sway bar, UUC SS brakelines and added some MTech lowering springs. Oh, and not forgetting I have done extensive 100k servicing a few months back.

Reason for selling is that I am craving for just that little bit more power.... :yummie:

If you are interested, kindly PM or contact me at 9824 6054. Thanks!!

Re: WTS: Jul01 E46 318IA (Pre FL)

Deb.....

'Craving for more power' & you're not buying my car......sigh......

hehehe

Bump Bump for you..

'The Great White'

Thanks for the bump Wil!

Hmmm.... maybe if you gimme a spin in ur car, I be more convinced..... :)

yogi_lite said:
Thanks for the bump Wil!

Hmmm.... maybe if you gimme a spin in ur car, I be more convinced..... :)

Too bad sweetie, she's gone......loading up the ship on the 10th.....going to NZ.....

Sigh......

'The Great White'

wilman2772 said:
Too bad sweetie, she's gone......loading up the ship on the 10th.....going to NZ.....

Sigh......

'The Great White'

Gosh, sounds so sad..... never mind, I buy u a drink......

There's actually more interest generated for my sway bars than my car!! :lol2: 80% OMV cars are gd for short term driving.

Went car shopping yesterday, there are hardly any E60 around. Good luck in your search and exercise patience okie?

yogi_lite said:
Good luck in your search and exercise patience okie?

Keke I think this is the wrong advice for him, knowing that he already ordered mods even before securing a car!

OT.. good luck with your sale too! :)

Thanks DreamDriver!!

Since I put up my car for sale, I have rec'd some strange offers. Today someone offered to continue my instalments, pay for road tax and insurance till yr end before officially buying over my car in Dec. The reason is that he/she is unable to sell current car and finance co. will not allow another loan. Of course there will be a legal agreemt and all..... like that also can meh??

Btw, car still available :)

Hi, i m a car dealer myself.i wil advise you not to do tat.doesn't sound like a gd idea.

Hi there...have you sold your car yet... if not.... i'm keen... believe dealers offer around $60-61k max... i can offer a bit more....pm me if keen

cheers

I have parted company with my car this afternoon, thus spelling the end of my short-lived love affair with my bimmer (I never even got round to posting an intro in the newbie section!). Still feeling a little sad abt letting it go....

Anyway, thanks to all who have contacted or PM me!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gemwinwang

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back