• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS : Kerscher style CF front spoiler (E92/E93)

GF+A Global

Hi,

I have an extra piece of Kerscher style front spoiler (Carbon Fibre) for sale. This is only suitable for PFL & LCI / E92 & E93 / M-aero (or M-Tech) front bumper.

Have checked with some of the site sponsors here and they dont carry this model, so i ordered it from a online company from USA.

Just by ordering 1piece will cost USD249 + USD220(shipment) + 7%GST = SGD$647 (creditcard USD/SGD rate = 1.29)

I have ordered several items to lower the shipment cost. As such, i'm selling it at *** SOLD***

Please PM me.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS : Kerscher style CF front spoiler (E92/E93)

I can confirm and double confirm for ya, not only Site Sponsors, no shops in SG (few months back) carry the Kerscher style CF front spoiler.. because I could not get them here till I got it from Schmiedmann.

Hope someone with an E92/93 has similair taste.... btw aren't u a Site Sponsor? How can say Site Sponsor don't have :lol2: just joking.

Baby1M;865713 said:
I can confirm and double confirm for ya, not only Site Sponsors, no shops in SG (few months back) carry the Kerscher style CF front spoiler.. because I could not get them here till I got it from Schmiedmann.

Hope someone with an E92/93 has similair taste.... btw aren't u a Site Sponsor? How can say Site Sponsor don't have :lol2: just joking.

Hi Bro, thanks for the information. We shared the same taste! Precious time and petrol saved if i have asked in this forum earlier.. :stfu: are you driving e92/93 previously?

Haha, i don't deal with automotive parts & services... I'm selling building materials - ceramic tiles and mosaic...not a full time site sponsor as i'm granted only 1 month to advertise my products as the site sponsor slots are currently full....

Ai Tiles Mai?:D

This is good stuff man...
E92/93 bros with Msport bumper, MTL!

Looks good! u have pm

GF+A Global;865753 said:
Hi Bro, thanks for the information. We shared the same taste! Precious time and petrol saved if i have asked in this forum earlier.. :stfu: are you driving e92/93 previously?

Haha, i don't deal with automotive parts & services... I'm selling building materials - ceramic tiles and mosaic...not a full time site sponsor as i'm granted only 1 month to advertise my products as the site sponsor slots are currently full....

Ai Tiles Mai?:D
Nope. Previous ride not a BM, but currently with an E82 and using e same CF lip from Kerscher for my M-Tech bumper. I like the Kerscher make bcos it contours to the shape of the M-Tech bumper and subtle i.e. not too loud in appearance.

Oh, didn't know about the tiles thingy in here. No tiles for me as I don't want my ride to get heavier, lol.

Cheers mate.

Good stuff, sold in 2 days....

Bumpz for C3PO..........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;866795 said:
Bumpz for C3PO..........

AC very nice to bump for C3PO!

Have seen c3po stuffs... Good quality and price... Somemore spoiler come with free professional installation from bimshop. Where to find this kind of deal?!

GF+A Global;866804 said:
AC very nice to bump for C3PO!

Have seen c3po stuffs... Good quality and price... Somemore spoiler come with free professional installation from bimshop. Where to find this kind of deal?!

you are right.........

Power
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinthethaothesport

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups