• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: Mini Cooper

Re: WTS: Mini Cooper

Hey, are you still looking for E92 325 coupe? i'm driving E92 and going to sell it soon... let me know if you are really keen...... just half year old.....!!!!!!

think;384464 said:
Hey, are you still looking for E92 325 coupe? i'm driving E92 and going to sell it soon... let me know if you are really keen...... just half year old.....!!!!!!

Hi hi, Can you PM me the price that you're looking to sell it for? I'll let my fren know... Thanks! :)

mrericlee;386905 said:
After 3 pages and we are still waiting for pics! Post post!

Hi Hi,

Pictures are finally here... My fren finally took them & sent it to me. She's still looking for coupe!!! Anyone??? :)

think;386861 said:
is about 10% lower than the new car price $188,880..

I've told my fren about your asking price, she'll ask around. Will let u know if she's keen! Thanks...

i might be interested in a cooper/s. let me think about it. have a e92 325 to offload. platinum bronze. around 22,000km. maybe can do swop deal...

n@u9ht;389111 said:
i might be interested in a cooper/s. let me think about it. have a e92 325 to offload. platinum bronze. around 22,000km. maybe can do swop deal...

Hi,
Sure... PM me if u wish to discuss more. Thanks.

Hi Esther, may i know the COE and OMV of your friends car... am interested...Thanks

Please PM and let me know the best price you may consider. thanks!

Bee;392206 said:
Hi Esther, may i know the COE and OMV of your friends car... am interested...Thanks

Hi, I'll check with her & let you know asap! :)

Devil666;392224 said:
Hi Bro, do let her know if she's keen on my low mileage 2008 BMW Z4, thks..
You can contact me at 98160300, thks..

Hi there, I'll ask her for you. Can you PM me your asking price? Thanks!

Jadis;392236 said:
Please PM and let me know the best price you may consider. thanks!

Hi hi, will PM you soon after I check with her.

But guys, need to let you know first, she will only sell her mini if she can get a second hand bmw, preferably a coupe... So this process may take some time. Hope you guys dun mind. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacai188betmov

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back