• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: Monster Tune Piggy for Turbo-charged cars

freedom

Hi people! selling monster tune piggy at $550. direct fit for F20 116i, 118i, m135 models.

Piggyback tuning, does not alter ECU in any way. Can be installed and removed safely. Car reverts back to stock once removed.
Expect gains of around 20% above stock. Stays within safe limits of car's boost limiters. Car cuts fuel in event of over-boosting (built-in safety feature)
Can be custom-tuned to your preference, especially when installing aftermarket mods like intake and exhaust. Helps in eliminating flat spots due to RPM-specific boosting. Includes a handy potentiometer for on the road adjustments to power and fuel grades.
100% German made, TUV approved. OEM harness and connectors used. Weather proof construction.

Available for these models / results after tuning:
116i Twinpower turbo: 155bhp, 265nm
118i Twinpower turbo: 195bhp, 320nm
2.0L Twinpower turbo N20: 230bhp, 340nm
2.8L Twinpower turbo N20: 290bhp, 450nm
3.0L Twinpower turbo N55: 380bhp, 460nm
3.0L Twin turbo N54: 380bhp, 460nm

feel free to contact me at 98421985 for any enquiries!

thanks & regards!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS: Monster Tune Piggy for Turbo-charged cars

Hey bro, what's the reason for the sale?

Monster Tuning does tuning which includes installation, testing, free removal and reinstallation should the car goes back to AD. Plus 3 years warranty. All for $1200.

Does your price include all of the above?

epong;955727 said:
Hey bro, what's the reason for the sale?

Monster Tuning does tuning which includes installation, testing, free removal and reinstallation should the car goes back to AD. Plus 3 years warranty. All for $1200.

Does your price include all of the above?

i am going back stock. yes i believe monster tune will honour the warranty and all. by the way i bought the piggy at $1300.

oops i have to check how much i paid for the tuning box...i think it's $1200. if it's $1200 then i have to reduce the price abit! haha.

bump, price changed to $900. and some additional info added. thanks~~~~

bump~~ still available. price negotiable~ thanks !

bump~ still available. price changed to $550. ;)

You are a tuner ?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubetcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups