• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS MTEC H8 Blue White bulbs (NEW)

wolf73

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED

Selling MTEC H8 Blue White bulbs (NEW)

Purchased via Site Sponsor but delivered wrong bulbs that does not fit F10. F10 fog lights runs on H11 so anyone interested in H8 super white bulbs that fits your fog lamp selling @ S$28 (Bought at USD22.99 excl shipping cost)

Please sms me 90903010 (self-collect)
*Please note the workshop opened to check and found unsuitable. (Item arrive this morning, afternoon send for installation but does not fit, therefore it's brand new)

There are items that i bought that does not fit F10 too, please PM me as I have other items that was shipped that doesn't fit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS MTEC H8 Blue White bulbs (NEW)

wolf73;674837 said:

Purchased via Site Sponsor but delivered wrong bulbs that does not fit F10. F10 fog lights runs on H11 so anyone interested in H8 super white bulbs that fits your fog lamp selling @ S$28 (Bought at USD22.99 excl shipping cost)

*Please note the workshop opened to check and found unsuitable. (Item arrive this morning, afternoon send for installation but does not fit, therefore it's brand new)

There are items that i bought that does not fit F10 too, please PM me as I have other items that was shipped that doesn't fit.

i can witness that.............

cheers

ac323;674840 said:
i can witness that.............

cheers

Thank you AC323.....

Saw u snapping photos with your phone......:woottt:..... :shakemyb:
You have evidence:shakemyb:

wolf73;674837 said:

Wa BRO... think 7 MONTH u need to go PRAY PRAY.. change LUCK.. end OT..

I faced the same experience when I brought the whole set of white LED interior lights from the same site sponsor last year for my ex-E93. Some wrong parts were delivered that does not fixed any of the interior bulbs and also error code lights up. Reported the case with photographs to site sponsor..... The response was they have sold more than 100+ sets no buyers complained about wrong parts or error code... In the end, i just gave up (no time to follow up) and the whole set is still siting inside my store room!

Post my own experience and not to flame for other brothers as reference only.

Can fit E90 318i LCI?

I searching for bulbs for my high beam.

volvolover;674857 said:
I faced the same experience when I brought the whole set of white LED interior lights from the same site sponsor last year for my ex-E93. Some wrong parts were delivered that does not fixed any of the interior bulbs and also error code lights up. Reported the case with photographs to site sponsor..... The response was they have sold more than 100+ sets no buyers complained about wrong parts or error code... In the end, i just gave up (no time to follow up) and the whole set is still siting inside my store room!

Post my own experience and not to flame for other brothers as reference only.

Try selling lor bro...... no choice.

jrbmw;674858 said:
Can fit E90 318i LCI?

I searching for bulbs for my high beam.

jrbmw, honestly i am not sure. It's a H8 bulb.... your car not HID? if not, maybe H8 ba.... or H (something)..... you need to check

Fit simi model? Delivery hw long?

FYI, on fogs, E60/E90/E46 uses HB4, E90 LCI/E92/E92 LCI all use H8.....

Hi Wolf,

I think wif very slight modification on the H8 fitment, u can still get on H11 original foglight fittings as they r quite similar.
I did that on mine after having a very difficult time finding 5000K n above for H11..

kindred666;674914 said:
Hi Wolf,

I think wif very slight modification on the H8 fitment, u can still get on H11 original foglight fittings as they r quite similar.
I did that on mine after having a very difficult time finding 5000K n above for H11..

Thanks for the advise kindred.

Got a new set of H11 6000K super white and fixed it up..... no point the modification for a few dollars Light la......:)

Yup yup, haha I got fedup trying to find a 6000K h11...so just bought h8 n did myself cos f10 fog quite easy to access..n 1 site sponsor that has it din respond as I was maybe only buying 1 set, so no choice loh...

I was there too.......what a joke!!!

After waiting for so bloody long & all the drama in forum........bulbs CAN'T even fit.........

Really must go jang jui lah bro!!!

'The Great White'

wilman2772;674927 said:

After waiting for so bloody long & all the drama in forum........bulbs CAN'T even fit.........

'The Great White'

So maybe by not responding to me, ends up blessing in disguise :sneaky::silenced:

wilman2772;674927 said:

'The Great White'

Hahaha... go zang jui with special?

Pray pray now my bulbs most expensive in the mkt liao.... Light better be twice the brightness hahaha for twice the price paid

wolf73;674930 said:
Hahaha... go zang jui with special?

Pray pray now my bulbs most expensive in the mkt liao.... Light better be twice the brightness hahaha for twice the price paid

A must...if not, not considered full ritual..

Could be a blessing in disguise for u too :goodup:

Bumpz for your sales.....

kindred666;674929 said:
So maybe by not responding to me, ends up blessing in disguise :sneaky::silenced:

?????

Blur....

'The Great White'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BettyLockwood
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back