• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS. NEW I DRIVE

Joseph1988

im selling bmw new i drive system ,previuosly installed on m3 e92.
comes with newer knob controller, i drive screen and build in memory
selling because changing of ride.
asking $2800.
im not sure what else to write about it, anyone interested please text me at 84128399 (joseph).View attachment 66059

Re: WTS. NEW I DRIVE

Upsss for this good price for the system...

This is the older CIC iDrive system. The new NBT iDrive can support handwriting recognition and has a larger controller knob. Nonetheless, bump for a good price!

You will have to find a dash board first. A 2nd hand one prefably to save a lot of money. I think centre console also gotta change...

wobbles;1109315 said:
I believe Elebest is one such option....

Labor cost from elebest is a killer ....

If you ask the reason, they will cite that non ....

in that case better go back munich to do ...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back