• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS - PFL E46 Coupe Parts !!!

Re: WTS - PFL E46 Coupe Parts !!!

Sidewinder;467414 said:
ken, im keen in the quad exhaust and rear m3 bumper...

issit still available?

The exhaust was already taken by someone on the first day. Check the earlier posts to this thread. The bumper is still there on the car today. The condition you need to see for yourself if you can accept it.

The Tomahawk thingy, Bilstein shocks, Rims are still there. Not sure if they have been "choped".

SMS Arsony like Kenn suggested. Workshop address as stated in earlier post.

Updates my bros and sis...

These are what's left

1) Front Bumper- $200
2) Rear Bumper - $150
3) Eyelids - $20/pair
4) Sideskirts- $100/pair
5) Rims with tyres - $500
6) Subwoofer with amp - $150
7) Bilstein PSS9 's - $700
8] UUC short shift - $100

Thank you for the bros and sis who have been kind enough to take time off from busy schedule to make their way to the workshop and pay final respects to Valesquez. I hope whatever that you have taken from her will live within your ride and serve you well.

Arsony
Topaz Blue NOT dead....

Wassup Doc! Good that you managed to sell most of your stuff. Mau bili apa next...

HI,
Please call me at 91998876 with regards to your items selling:
1) 330 Fornt Brakes
2) AC 3 piece boot spolier
3) Front Strut bar.
Thanks.

HI,
please call me with regards to your PSS9 Bilstien suspension.
Billy - 91998876

Absolute 23 - I think you better call him instead. I cannot imagine him calling so many interested forumers.

i have a E46 330 coupe, im interested in your parts, pls kindly call me thx ..9862 7777 Frankie

Absolute23;467936 said:
HI,
Please call me at 91998876 with regards to your items selling:
1) 330 Fornt Brakes
2) AC 3 piece boot spolier
3) Front Strut bar.
Thanks.

He has clearly stated the latest state of his sales and there is no more 330 brakes and strut bar and spoiler....this is so......(lost of words).....0

Ash, its Alvin here, we spoke. I like to reserve the m3 rear bumper and also the pss9.

hope u could knock me a pkg price. I will be flying to China tmrw and will be back 10th sept ... if parts still avail... my word is as good as gold. Only thing is the pss9 is 4-5 years old as u mentioned, do u think it will last another 3? cheers man

call me at 9871-9000 if anyting

Sidewinder said:
Ash, its Alvin here, we spoke. I like to reserve the m3 rear bumper and also the pss9.

hope u could knock me a pkg price. I will be flying to China tmrw and will be back 10th sept ... if parts still avail... my word is as good as gold. Only thing is the pss9 is 4-5 years old as u mentioned, do u think it will last another 3? cheers man

call me at 9871-9000 if anyting
Alvin, Ash seldom log in the forum, so you will be better off calling him direct at 92747233.

thks kenn....

i saw u at the meet up yest... wanted to ask u some stuff... but left hurriedly as the summon wardens came.. damn..

send me a pm ur hp number leh bro... thks

You Are such a Pussy. You are also so damn extra to response to a mail not directed to you.
MYOB. I'm here to buy parts, not to receive stupid comments from you.

Absolute23 said:
You Are such a Pussy. You are also so damn extra to response to a mail not directed to you. MYOB. I'm here to buy parts, not to receive stupid comments from you.
Billy,

(1) I dunno who you are, but there is no reason for you to label me pussy. You are the man, not a pussy - come tell me straight in my face, not behind your computer screen. Anytime, anywhere.

(2) This thread is started by me because Ash wanted me to. He is not free to log in most of the time. Which part of that you did not understand? And why am I being an "extra" when I was asked to help by the seller? Please enlighten.

(3) I was asked by Ash to keep a lookout in the thread. So are the mails directed at me?

(4) I am here to look out for buyers, and re-direct them to Ash. Just helping out a buddy. What stupid comments was I making? I was only telling you to call him since he does not log in here all the time. You not happy with that?

Read these again.....

Arsony said:
P.S ... those who may be interested in parts not listed in the list.... pls call me directly. thank you....

Arsony
hp 92747233

Arsony said:
I am busy running around with work so my apologies if I dont answer your sms's in time or i cannot answer your questions eg "is the _____ still available...?" Truth is I do not know .. and have no time to know... that's why I lay her to rest there so that you can view and take what you want.

Absolute23 said:
HI, please call me with regards to your PSS9 Bilstien suspension. Billy - 91998876

kenntona said:
Absolute 23 - I think you better call him instead. I cannot imagine him calling so many interested forumers.

kenntona;471107 said:
Billy,

(1) I dunno who you are, but there is no reason for you to label me pussy. You are the man, not a pussy - come tell me straight in my face, not behind your computer screen. Anytime, anywhere.

(2) This thread is started by me because Ash wanted me to. He is not free to log in most of the time. Which part of that you did not understand? And why am I being an "extra" when I was asked to help by the seller? Please enlighten.

(3) I was asked by Ash to keep a lookout in the thread. So are the mails directed at me?

(4) I am here to look out for buyers, and re-direct them to Ash. Just helping out a buddy. What stupid comments was I making? I was only telling you to call him since he does not log in here all the time. You not happy with that?

Read these again.....

HEY BRO... WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER..... !!!!!!
SO BRO KENNTONA... YOU ARE THE MAN.... !!! HELPING IS GOOD....!

Absolute23;471090 said:
You Are such a Pussy. You are also so damn extra to response to a mail not directed to you.

u r one of those fuckers this forum dun need. troll to low ball parts...

why dun u wait until 2050..i sell u my car cheaper than pss9. promise.

Billy, I have PSS9 to give away but you will have to fly to London to get it from me. On the way please also get a brain as the PSS9 is for brain shocks

Absolute23;471090 said:

Did u go to school, I bet u didn't..

Absolute23 , you can't read for nuts you got no ethics and u call a stranger that u don't even know a pussy seriously how low can u get?

Remember for YOU being able to buy used parts is YOUR privelege and not the SELLERS' . The seller has the right to sell at whatever price he wants . Price don't match sale doesn't go thru .

And pls call the seller instead of asking the seller to call you.. Common sense

If u don't understand any of those , like my previous post I have to ask you again : did u go to school ?

Because if u didn't I'm sorry u don't belong here.. Go to lowly forums like sgforums or stomp full of kids having school holidays just like you are

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vpphongha
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back