• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Wts pml f10

Re: Wts pml f10

thanks for all the interest so far

thought i just answer the specs of the car here based on the equipment list that was given to me when i booked it

it includes:

ambient lighting
auto AC with extended features (dunno what that means)
8 speed tranny
auto tailgate (like 7 series)
comfort access
cruise ctrl with braking function
extended connectivity of music player in the mobile phone
fog lights
headlamp washers
interior trim : black high gloss (understand it to be like piano black)
auto anti dazzle rear view mirror
dakota leather
17 inch type 236 rims
multifunction steering wheel
PDC front and back
bluetooth preparation interface
rain sensor/auto driving lights
servotronic
memory seats
USB audio interface
Xenon for low and high beam
BMW individual rear reading lights
floor mats in velour
metallic paintwork
speedometer with kilometer
warning triangle and first aid kit

how much is pml selling brand new one now after the coe hike

joshdway;536029 said:
sapphire black with cinnamon brown interior 523

COE has not been bidded in my name, PML has given me special permission to 'transfer' the car, as in register it in another name other than my name (booking name).

so buyer will be first owner.

PM with seriously keen and able to transact.

Thanks,
J

So what's the price and COE value?

Markus;536212 said:
So what's the price and COE value?

there's no COE value since no COE has been bidded

if it has, i will be in trouble because i will have to go thru with it.

as far as i know, most of the F10 buyers didnt have their COE bidded yet, because they have yet to confirm their orders. they only need to confirm subjected to a viewing/test drive when it is launched.

but i did hear a few buyers who were very certain abt taking the car so they already confirmed to take it even without the viewing. for most of those customers, COE has been secured.

PMed u the price

received some questions via PM

thought its valid and better to share it here too.

1. was told by SE that car should arrive by mid to late may. meaning assuming no loan issues, CAT B successfully bidded, car can be registered and delivered by early june.

2. i am selling the car with COE. when i last spoke to the SE, its up to me (or the bro who is taking over) to see if I want to bid for CAT B or go for CAT E. if its the latter, no issues, PML has CAT E that they can trsf to me. if its bidding, have to go through the bidding process as per normal. no top up was mentioned or asked, but not sure how aggressive PML will bid for in the following rounds too. So if you want the car fast, can just opt for CAT E.

by the way, i need to make a decision soon. so i am collating all the offers that come in and will likely make a decision by end of this week.

thanks

joshdway;536712 said:

1. was told by SE that car should arrive by mid to late may. meaning assuming no loan issues, CAT B successfully bidded, car can be registered and delivered by early june.

2. i am selling the car with COE. when i last spoke to the SE, its up to me (or the bro who is taking over) to see if I want to bid for CAT B or go for CAT E. if its the latter, no issues, PML has CAT E that they can trsf to me. if its bidding, have to go through the bidding process as per normal. no top up was mentioned or asked, but not sure how aggressive PML will bid for in the following rounds too. So if you want the car fast, can just opt for CAT E.

by the way, i need to make a decision soon. so i am collating all the offers that come in and will likely make a decision by end of this week.

thanks

Can please PM the price for takeover? Thanks.

joshdway;536712 said:

thanks

papbear77 said:
Can please PM the price for takeover? Thanks.

So what is the takeover price?

my understanding is that the cars is in Singapore already. the same batch as the preview cars in PML.

I was told that my SE had locked in the order for me for 188K for the 523i after COE went up to 40K/45K. Till now, my SE has yet to get back on the delivery. I can only assume that i should not be paying more than 188K. I wonder whether the COE is secured or not?

Am thinking of selling. paid 26K for the deposit. I hope the option is transferrable. I am asking for my deposit only.......

Pathfinder;539860 said:
Am thinking of selling. paid 26K for the deposit. I hope the option is transferrable. I am asking for my deposit only.......

You sure you only paid '$26k'? I was told it was $15k. But maybe they bluff me....

I only paid $15K for deposit. But anyway my SE went ahead to secure my COE & just chk with him that the car is arriving on mid may & should be able to collect by end May.

To add, my loan was also approved on early April. I placed the deposit on mid march.

Dunno why your deposit is so high?

Anyway i book 523i. U?

looking forward to collecting my ride. Cheers..

Deposit is standard for 523, 523HL & 535. Unless its been secured at the new price, then I dunno.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9betbond
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back