• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: Power Box

SRAD

hi, im helping my friend to post. Power Box for sale at $400/- interested party pls call 9691 6666 for a fast deal.

Re: WTS: Power Box

SRAD;840690 said:
hi, im helping my friend to post. Power Box for sale at $400/- interested party pls call 9691 6666 for a fast deal.

brand new is S$550.....

cheerssssssssssssss

PB for E60

anyway AC323 'm not trying to be rude but pls mind your own stuff. thank you.

SRAD;840918 said:
PB for E60

anyway AC323 'm not trying to be rude but pls mind your own stuff. thank you.

yes, understand......no worries.....

* all the best to your sales...
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

True. New is about $550. Guess the age of the powerbox is a factor which needs to be considered too. Maybe its almost brand new hence the high price :)

ac323;840730 said:
brand new is S$550.....

cheerssssssssssssss

true, i agree. anyway interested party do call my friend, thanks =)

heerajs;840950 said:
True. New is about $550. Guess the age of the powerbox is a factor which needs to be considered too. Maybe its almost brand new hence the high price :)

Would it fit any other N52 engine model other then the E60 mate? Should still come with warranty by the workshop since your buddy is selling it close to BN right?

Thnkkss! :shakemyb:

Hi all,

Just a newbie here and chanced upon this thread today. Kudos to SRAD and ac323 for the polite decorum... looks like I will like this forum .. :)

cupholders;840982 said:
Would it fit any other N52 engine model other then the E60 mate? Should still come with warranty by the workshop since your buddy is selling it close to BN right?

Thnkkss! :shakemyb:

I install on my e60 2 months ago at Boss for $650!!! KNNNNN:wtf:

Hi does anyone know how much is the installation, or where it can be done? Asking for a friend....

C3P0;842020 said:
Hi does anyone know how much is the installation, or where it can be done? Asking for a friend....

There is few places. 2277, boss or extreme motor. $50-$80 for installation only.

I was quoted 650 from Boss yesterday, where can I get it at $550?
TIA
Ct

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back