• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: some E63 and E60 stuff

Re: WTS: some E63 and E60 stuff

price neg. for tis 2 items?

n watz e installtion charges for tis both, any recommedation?

interested but pls kindly give ur best offer.

2) E60 5series replica M5 style auto folding side mirror brand new looking at $600 firmed

3) sprint booster brand new ( can fit various model E46,E39,E90,E60) looking at $250 firmed

pls sms @ 9044 9090

anyone wants the e60 m5 replica side mirror ? pm me contact numbers to deal fast. thanks

Re: WTS: some E63 / e64 and E60 stuff

jpking;555138 said:
some E63 / E64 6 series and E60 5 series stuff to clear off,

1) E63 / E64 H&R adjustable coilover done 2000km around 1.5mths old looking at SOLD

2) E60 5series replica M5 style auto folding side mirror brand new looking at $600 firmed STILL AVAILABLE

3) sprint booster brand new ( can fit various model E46,E39,E90,E60) looking at SOLD

pm me if want cheers.But please no super unbelieveable low offer thanks.

bro is e m5 mirror still avaiable tks

uVioo Stephan Ducharme's newest cozenage

Yippee guys, its finally here! Ripoffgu....sorry, "freeadguru" Stephan Ducharme - you know the douche, he's the guy with just about the worst reputation on the internet - has his new "amazing" site up and running - uvioo.com right from the get-go its scam scam scam as he promises free cash to refer people on his youtube clone like website. Can you say Ponzi Scheme? And this time, he's teaming up with another young soon-to-be con man just like him, Michael Menard.

Basically, his uvioo website works by asking its visitor 39$ per year to make 7$ per referral. As you may already know, this practice is called a Ponzi since he uses other people's money to pay his member's commission. And it all goes back to the same old pyramid scheme we all saw people lose cash into.

I've bought stuff from this guy before, when I didn't know he was a bullshitter. His e-book "how to get 1 million visitors to your site" has had lots of reviews saying it is over-hyped trash with nothing new in it. His "my affiliate finder" software spams newsgroups and never gets you any hits on your site anyway.

And to cap it all, they don't do refunds. There are posts everywhere on the net about refund requests being ignored (I got mine direct from click bank though!).

They also phone you shortly after you order something and put on a very hard sell which results in you handing over credit card info and $1000's in some cases. I somehow got tricked into giving them $1005. When I realized it was all a big con I rang them and for a week they dragged out giving me a refund without actually saying no, so I gave up and got Mastercard on to it. Thankfully a month later they got me a refund of the full amount. But obviously others won't have been so fortunate.

So, DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT get involved with this new site he has. But do look at it for your own amusement as its just the same old BS promising the moon on a stick. :rolleyes:

Stephan Ducharme:

debout.jpg

Michael Menard

n71521231619892706738.jpg

Michael and stephan both interested in e60 wing mirror meh?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back