• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: sprint booster

katsumoto

WTS:

used 3 weeks old sprint booster for e90,
come with swich for stock mode, sport mode and dynamic mode.
Could fixed on most bmw model.

looking to sell $300

Sprint-booster-Gen2.jpeg.jpg

Re: WTS: sprint booster

Calling Blacktree......

cheers

DRAGON KNIGHT;676128 said:
bro , can i use this on a E60 model ?
care to elaborate simply on how this thingy works ?

It is a worthy buy, it's one of the best gadget so far to give u a feeling of an increase of another "20 horses" when u step on the gas. Very popular among jap babes.

tortoisespeedsir;676167 said:
It is a worthy buy, it's one of the best gadget so far to give u a feeling of an increase of another "20 horses" when u step on the gas. Very popular among jap babes.

So bro have u added these "20 horses" onto your steed?

DRAGON KNIGHT;676185 said:
So bro have u added these "20 horses" onto your steed?

Yes sir. Using pivot 3 drive. So total horses on my own "drafted dyno" is 176hp.

tortoisespeedsir;676191 said:
Yes sir. Using pivot 3 drive. So total horses on my own "drafted dyno" is 176hp.
So u are using the brand pivot 3 drive brand ? It works the same as this sprint booster thingy?

DRAGON KNIGHT;676193 said:
So u are using the brand pivot 3 drive brand ? It works the same as this sprint booster thingy?

Yes, sama sama. Works the same wonders. Some say u consume lesser fuel as it gets to the desired speed with a bit of throttle.

PMed you, please respond.

DRAGON KNIGHT;676128 said:
bro , can i use this on a E60 model ?
care to elaborate simply on how this thingy works ?

that what i heard from my fren,
i just ask my supplier to check for confirmation
will get back to u soon

rtxtreme;676460 said:
Hey bros,

I am a newbie here, where can I buy this gadget. Please advise.

Thanks

No budget constraint, new available at many places, for ex Fong Kim. If budget, look out for pre-owned under this section. Can go as low as $150 and another installation fee at $30

Hi! All bro n sis, 8)'i'm new in the forum, just bought a 2008 E90 few days ago. Happy to be in this forum. Cheer!
I got one question to ask everyone in this forum, i got a sprint booster from my pervious toyota wish. is it universal for this item? can it fix to E90? i bought this booster on in the year of 2006.

>>>any bro can advice me? Thank you8)

ongyoke7799hwee;699885 said:
Hi! All bro n sis, 8)'i'm new in the forum, just bought a 2008 E90 few days ago. Happy to be in this forum. Cheer!
I got one question to ask everyone in this forum, i got a sprint booster from my pervious toyota wish. is it universal for this item? can it fix to E90? i bought this booster on in the year of 2006.

>>>any bro can advice me? Thank you8)

bro sorry i think the adapter is different ...

tks bro... look like i had to sold off the booster.... what the price range for a new ones? 5 year ago bought at $360.....:|

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back