• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: Urgent 19" Type IV AC Schnizter wheels

Re: WTS: Urgent 19" Type IV AC Schnizter wheels

for E39 & E60, offset 20mm only.

Ya.. you may view the wheels and decide then.. It is a complete brand new sets of wheels still in the packing boxes itself..

PM me if interested..

Yap.. i have the orginial AC spacer to reduce the offset to fit front and rear wheels..

Exactly the same setting as what AC is offering..

cheers

sds said:
hi bit blur here.are you saying original acs rims also comes with acs spacers for the e60.

i recently brought replica type iv without studs and i didnt see any spacers put in they simply bolted the nuts in ..something amiss here?or since replicas ie exact copy hence no need spacers?

what does spacers look like any way.

also are rims of 245 40r18 different to 245 35r18 or is it just the tire profile difference.

thanks

Hi,

The orginial 19" AC type IV wheels to fit E60 come with a spacer, and not all models will come with it... Cos some wheels can fit even without the space.. Whereas most replica wheels do the exact offset 8 ~ 35 mm to fit exactly without the use of spacer..

The purposes of the spacer is to bring the offset "Down" so that the wheels will appear "Comming out" of your car which will look better instead of having a rather "Flush" looking set of wheels...It also enable more application of the wheels having just one offset alone..

The tires you mention is only the different in the "Height" of the tires which is different.. the width of the wheels should remain the same..

Hope this helps !

rex7_vtec said:
You mean there's actually replica 19' Type IV (non-studded) rims??

Yes of couse there is... Check out AC website..

Hi i believe that the offset for 5 and 7 series are the same right? if so if your rims can be used for the 7, plse pm me the price u are looking for the rims only thanks

Sorry, I'm a bit late to this thread. The verdict was what. Wont fly with the E46 ??

im interested in btw is is original AC or taiwan ac??how 2 view if i one

im interested in it how 2 arrange 4 viewing n payment?

Hi,

Please PM me for more information... thanx

Wheels is still available..

PM me if interested...

hi, i just got my BMW323i 3 weeks back. Think of changing the tyres and rims. Interested?

martmode8850 said:
eh... dont think 19" can fit E46 chassis???

checked with the PML senior tech and he mentioned that the tyre sizes on the driver side column are the only sizes that fit the car... and my stock entry level bimmer only has up to 18"...

anyone can verify or correct this info???

Currently im using HM2 19" sure can fit in just watch out for the off set thats all..

Acs; how much you selling your tyre?? Hows the %?? any pic for me??

E46 2.2 said:
Currently im using HM2 19" sure can fit in just watch out for the off set thats all..

Acs; how much you selling your tyre?? Hows the %?? any pic for me??

To all fellow Friends,

the wheels is sold out at the moment.. i still have the Pirilii Rosso 245/35 R19 ZR tires.

Brand new condition..

PM if interested..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back