• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: Vehicle Registration Number - SBR2666Y - $6,662 (includes transfer fee)

Re: WTS: Vehicle Registration Number - SBR2666Y - $6,662 (includes transfer fee)

totoseow said:
500 pages of welcoming for fark? Got $$$? thank ki lan.
milk15 said:
End of the year....... the 1 with most thanks... with get to la jee with hitmee.......
i think kenn is leading........ sure win.... :silenced::silenced::silenced:

Please address the 500 pages welcoming issue and dun pull me in you ghost.

Re: WTS: Vehicle Registration Number - SBR2666Y - $6,662 (includes transfer fee)

totoseow;740790 said:
guys forget this. look at this....cheaper n resonable...better number too.

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bmw-modifications-bmw-parts-accessories/55818-number-plate-sale.html

Marcus Richard plate is going for less than a song ... swee but still no demand i think. Think we should stop posting on this thread hahaha. We're doing him a big favor & ourselves more agony in keeping his thread on top.

Divespyder;740833 said:
Marcus Richard plate is going for less than a song ... swee but still no demand i think. Think we should stop posting on this thread hahaha. We're doing him a big favor & ourselves more agony in keeping his thread on top.

Agree. Let's leave him alone for the sales. He is not wrong to call for such a price too. Just like some enbloc/hdb owners asking for unrealistic prices and wait for robert head to chop...

Centurion9990 said:
Agree. Let's leave him alone for the sales. He is not wrong to call for such a price too. Just like some enbloc/hdb owners asking for unrealistic prices and wait for robert head to chop...

Meanwhile keep the "alternative" informations coming in. Not wrong to ask for other prices for research to avoid being a robert head.

Hi! I have a retained Vehicle Registration Number - SBR2666Y for sale at $6,662 (includes transfer fee). If interested, please contact me at 96653298 to discuss further. Thanks.

Hi everyone! One kind person in another forum that appeared to understand what is involved in retaining and transfering a VRN had advised me to clarify this in order to avoid any unnecessary misunderstanding. On this note, the price of $6,662 is INCLUDING the transfer fee. The transfer fee can varies depending particularly on the car whereby the VRN resides before the transfer. Some people prefer to just state the price they expect to be paid for the VRN and not mentioning the transfer fee till later. I prefer to include the transfer fee so that it can be as transparent as possible to any interested party per se. I hope that my approach is not wrong over here. I have deregistered this VRN: SJT8788J a couple of months ago instead of putting it up to look for an interested party because the transfer fee involved is likely to far exceed the economical value for anyone to use the same on another car. Sincerely, I come in peace and consider myself too old to involve in forum contests. Having said that, if you find the alphabets and numerals combination of SBR2666Y meaningful, please contact me to DISCUSS further as I had stated before. If there is no interested party after the 1-year retention period, I may just get another car and use this VRN again. And please don't misunderstand me yet again. I am writing this simply as a clarification and not protesting against anyone. Regards.

lancer8889;741331 said:
Hi! I have a retained Vehicle Registration Number - SBR2666Y for sale at $6,662 (includes transfer fee). If interested, please contact me at 96653298 to discuss further. Thanks.

Flogging a dead horse

untitled.jpg

BeatDeadHorse.gif

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

deadhorse8jo.gif

FlogB400x95.jpg

Beating_A_Dead_Horse.gif

flogging-dead-horse.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X50WO4m3k1E]flogging a dead horse - arima toy and automata museum - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLQt5vml6B0]Illdisposed - Flogging A Dead Horse - YouTube[/ame]

Head thunder lights
My feelings distorted
I sense the pleasure,
the goat in me
Fuck
Start flogging the fuckin' dead horse
You know you want to
Start fuckin' the flogged dead horse
You know you've got to
Stare, smile, beat the tradition up
Back to basics a time full of me Still, smile, return to the wombs A nineties' caveman to be
Back to basics, the heavy basics

Can admin do anything in such case ?

Admin= do anything we feel like.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xo88love

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back