WTS : wicked ICE system

lincyeo

Hey guys, I've a crazy sound system(alpine HU, duo-soundstream woofers, duo-720watt amps, DVD player and a whole lotta other stuff i dont know about) for sale! it is specially customized for the e36. any other models not too sure think need some modifications. Im not really aN ICE person, just bought the car together with it. Attached is the picture of the boot! PM me your best offer and lets see if we can deal from there. EVERYTHING GOES AS ONE! Thanks.

Lincoln Yeo

Re: WTS : wicked ICE system

Can PM me on the price that you are looking at for the complete set ?

nope system has not been sold, a viewing has been arranged for this saturday though. will keep you updated, kidz. =)

Wow......... sibeh swee......... demod ice then install uniQ??? :lol2: :lol2:

haha yes yes im not an ICE person mah ! sell to someone more interested better=)

Hey Guys,

Price of ICE to be lowered. PM me for details or call/sms me at 96226669 if you can't PM (that goes to you kidz). =)

Cheerios,
Lincoln

haha guys, i will take alot of pics today and upload by end of today k ! =) check back for updates!

Hi guys, attached are pictures taken as promised! enjoy and do let me know if you're interested! =)

Cheers,
Linc

Hey Guys,

Price has been revised! ICE is up for sale again. PM or SMS me for any queries.

Regards,
Linc

hahaha that one maybe keeping afterall, haha so that can let you watch your 7 dunno what kingdom show hahahaa EH! 1000KM liao, ai race mai hohoho!

Guys,

ICE is still up for sale. I will be going to Nam Huat this monday to demod car. i'll list all the components by ttuesday. Anyone who wishes to see the full setup please PM/SMS me asap! Cheers! =)

Regards,
Linc

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitgameapp

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back