WTS : wicked ICE system

Re: WTS : wicked ICE system

hahahaha iscoupe, buy my entire system. model comes as complimentary! kekekeke

lincyeo;398497 said:
hahahaha iscoupe, buy my entire system. model comes as complimentary! kekekeke

sure bo.. confirm then I place deposit already.. But back to the point, if it was customizied for E90 then I would have bought it from you.

Nice setup.

Crazy_;398756 said:
sure bo.. confirm then I place deposit already.. But back to the point, if it was customizied for E90 then I would have bought it from you.

Nice setup.

hahaha thanks bro=) if im not wrong can customize for e90 but must check with nam huat. i can help you call them and get a quotation. As for model, paiseh reserved for iscoupe alr! hahahaha=)

lincyeo;398814 said:
hahaha thanks bro=) if im not wrong can customize for e90 but must check with nam huat. i can help you call them and get a quotation. As for model, paiseh reserved for iscoupe alr! hahahaha=)

Model reserved already then dun want...:nehnehhh: Anyway, will give it a pass as the stupid build of the interior of E90 makes fixing ICE a nightmare. only 4 inch speakers for both the front rear. To upgrade have to cut side panels.:ultrasho:

Bumps for you.

Guys, Christmas is around the corner! and ICE has to go to make way for performance upgrades! so please PM/SMS me your best offer and lets work from there!

I think JIngle bells playing on the sound system would be nice this christmas hohoho! =)

Dont really need to be a ICE System, can setup at home also with surround sound all !

Cheers!
Lincoln

lincyeo;401678 said:
Guys, Christmas is around the corner! and ICE has to go to make way for performance upgrades! so please PM/SMS me your best offer and lets work from there!

I think JIngle bells playing on the sound system would be nice this christmas hohoho! =)

Dont really need to be a ICE System, can setup at home also with surround sound all !

Cheers!
Lincoln

UPS.......!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88promo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups