X3 or XC60

white

e60 just found a new owner.

Test d X3 20 today. Find that d engine a bit rough when push a bit. Power/torque is sufficient.
Felt a bit nausea after d drive, don't know is it d car ride or due to late night ytd. Screen n Nav is nice. 8 speed n smooth on cruise.

Earlier intent is xc60 T6 R. I know road tax n consumption is way much higher than x3, but this is not a factor. Power n Torque is good.

Both costs almost d same $$$. A bit torn here. X3 no stock currently.

After sales service at wowo - way ahead of pml!

I m ok with either 1. Maybe u can b d deciding factor. Tell me pls. I'll buy dinner.

Re: X3 or XC60

TP, why not F10?

etan1;783590 said:
Wowo resale value low.......

Evoque?

Not really, 2 years ago, if I were to get d xc, it would have been free ride for me if I sell now!

Look at car mart, same year xc fetch way much better. (may be due to model change though...)

Evoque - look like an enlarge Mini to me. Look nice at first glance but......
Rear side mirror looks small. Rear seat space small too.

XC60 for me or X6.......

cheers

R335;783617 said:
Heard the new Audi Q3 not bad.....

Tried Q5 twice. Don't like d seat. Don't seems to tuck in nicely into d seat. Bulky body.

Never heard of Q3, any idea when it's coming. If got diesel lagi best!

Just google Q3, similar to Tiguan platform. Supposedly to compete w X1.

They do have diesel model; unlikely they will bring in this year.

white;783585 said:
e60 just found a new owner.

Test d X3 20 today. Find that d engine a bit rough when push a bit. Power/torque is sufficient.
Felt a bit nausea after d drive, don't know is it d car ride or due to late night ytd. Screen n Nav is nice. 8 speed n smooth on cruise.

Earlier intent is xc60 T6 R. I know road tax n consumption is way much higher than x3, but this is not a factor. Power n Torque is good.

Both costs almost d same $$$. A bit torn here. X3 no stock currently.

After sales service at wowo - way ahead of pml!

I m ok with either 1. Maybe u can b d deciding factor. Tell me pls. I'll buy dinner.

Go for the XC60 T6 R. Both the old and current x3 don really look nice IMO(No offence to x3 owners).

XC60 looks much better and with the T6 R, would be more fun to drive. Go ahead and do what your heart desires!

delrosa81;783644 said:
Go for the XC60 T6 R. Both the old and current x3 don really look nice IMO(No offence to x3 owners).

XC60 looks much better and with the T6 R, would be more fun to drive. Go ahead and do what your heart desires!

Xc60 t6 is lovely to drive.... I own one.... No fuss, quite effortless when overtaking traffic... Some minus points....Not high revving engine... Torque and turbo boost comes early, if you stomp on the accelerator and try to wring out the engine, car moves but engine note is protesting .....wearnes servicing cannot complain too.... Car is quite heavy or gearbox a bit lag..... The xc60 t5 or 2.0t did not feel as refined as the evoque's engine nor the ford smax new ecoboost 2 liter.

But must say.....the x3 35 is way more fun but also more $$$$.

I got the xc as i commute daily to jb for work.... Its a workhorse for me... No fancy suspension gadgetry etc....tint out the windows and you are set.

Btw, i find the xc60 brakes a bit lacking during high speed stops....

Else...wearnes service no horse run......

I won't worry about resale value.

Btw X3 and X60, my pick is X60.
Btw X5 and X90, my pick is X5.

Hmm... Think my next car will be X5

You can hear opinions but please go with your heart.

jasonmaxima;783658 said:
Xc60 t6 is lovely to drive.... I own one.... No fuss, quite effortless when overtaking traffic... Some minus ................

But must say.....the x3 35 is way more fun but also more $$$$.

I got the xc as i commute daily to jb for work.... Its a workhorse for me... No fancy suspension gadgetry etc....tint out the windows and you are set.

Yeah x3 35 ex.... Not worth for couple of years drive.

Prob will drive SUV for 3 years.

I bought a XC60 T5 just last month. Was actually considering the new X3 as well; was quoted $227k for the 2.0T but must wait till May or June for the car. In the end went for the XC60 which was $20k cheaper and came with free 3 years servicing including brake pads etc. There were ready stocks and wait was only 1 week between signing and driving off.

XC60 T5 in my opinion is a good choice for a SUV. The only complain i have is the engine note and noise. It can be a little noisy. But power is good. I test drove the X3 2.0T before buying the volvo. Car felt better insulated, but need to push hard before you get the power up and when that happens the engine does feel strained a bit.

And of course you need to consider the badge as well... BMW badge is definitely one up against the Volvo badge ( PRC owned now ). But this aside, considering the price and the service factor by wearnes, I think volvo is a good buy.

I think what i do not like about XC60 is the interior. The cupholders suck and the interior door handles there have a hole in the compartment so you cant put your handphone or items in that compartment. (Not sure why they leave a hole there for)

3 years everything covered by wearnes warranty is a nap shot curry pok thing for me....

imagine car battery die on 2 years.... wearnes will change for you free.... save min $200 bucks??!!

Bmw is more strawberry and rock, ac323 say one

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongcomco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back