X3 or XC60

Re: X3 or XC60

XC60 - better looks
XC60 - cheaper to buy, cheaper to service
XC60 - readily available
XC60 - better service
XC60 - best seats

I would go for the 3 litre T6 though over the 2 litre T5.

Prestige aside.

The drive experience of the XC60 T6 is a better than the X3.

Used to drive a volvo and can share with you that one downside is the resale value of volvo is not as good as a beemer.

Service of SM is much better than PML.

Thanks all for d valuable advice n comments.

Given that this is a BM forum, it's heartening to see that BMW owners are not biased.

Majority has listed T6 over X3.

Actually this is where my heart is. Thanks once again.

I will arrange dinner say prob next week, maybe curry fish head...... I'll do d invite soon.

white;784363 said:
Thanks all for d valuable advice n comments.

Given that this is a BM forum, it's heartening to see that BMW owners are not biased.

Majority has listed T6 over X3.

Actually this is where my heart is. Thanks once again.

I will arrange dinner say prob next week, maybe curry fish head...... I'll do d invite soon.

Of cos, hee hee. BTW ur treat is it? If ur treat I go LOL.

Just joking :p

XC60 is a sexy ride. nice silhouette....the interior is very nice, from the angle of the LCD screen to the aluminium trims. nice touches. a couple of notches above BMW i feel.
(althought i will say Merc interior best!)

remember to let me loot the car when it arrives. White color again? with black black tints?

dash;784597 said:
XC60 is a sexy ride. nice silhouette....the interior is very nice, from the angle of the LCD screen to the aluminium trims. nice touches. a couple of notches above BMW i feel.
(althought i will say Merc interior best!)

remember to let me loot the car when it arrives. White color again? with black black tints?

&@-/:(:(/;/&$x:&@ nnb, this guy ask me to go C&C to look at Merc SUV 2 weeks ago.

I go there n was embarrass when d sales say their suv was discontinue long ago :roll:

It was ugly n damn expensive

X5 would have won it hands down

white;785027 said:
&@-/:(:(/;/&$x:&@ nnb, this guy ask me to go C&C to look at Merc SUV 2 weeks ago.

I go there n was embarrass when d sales say their suv was discontinue long ago :roll:

:lol: damn Ho chio lol
He wants to buy CLS la.
But then again drive Merc very ah pek, especially e250. No names mentijonleeckd.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae888soy95

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back