X3 review and experience

Re: X3 review and experience

this is a forum -it's in the spirit of discussion, comparing or probing that I've asked a valid concern, it's certainly not for you to censor it. if you r so free, find some other valid things to do/say.

Meek;1042729 said:
too bad you cant understand that it was a constructive comment.

Wow. Fierce.

But honest question to the X3 guys and gals here pls: do you have surround view? Can it be specced? Tks.

And, anyone has experience with, no, not FC, but Bluewater color pls? Easy to maintain? Nice on the eyes? Any real life pics to share pls?

wobble, downsizing?

in all honesty i would much prefer a narrower car in SG since most parking here are a major pain in the a$$

Brobbles is buying the X3 to use as a golf cart to drive him from his GGGGCB to his GGGGarage, and avoid the flying durian shells along the way...

The car computer FC reading is never accurate. The best way to compute is pump a full tank, set odometer to zero, then note the mileage clocked and pump another tank. Do these 2-3 time and you should know what is your true FC. As a rough gauge, if my car computer says I am doing 5.8km/litre, I know the reality is actually 4.8 to 5.5km/litre.

As for those who ask about the FC of X3, the new model has a few variants ranging from 2.0 to 3.0 so need to be more specific. I owned the first batch of X3 35 and I have already written a review on it.

As for old bird forummers, lets give newbies a break. They may not be familiar with the forum's culture.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88diy
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back