X3

shake

Hello guys...

Just ordered my first bimmer... an X3...

wondering where would be a good place to install alarm and reverse camera for it...

Re: X3

shake;678050 said:
Hello guys...

wondering where would be a good place to install alarm and reverse camera for it...

Hi Shake,

Congrats and welcome onboard.
Can try Soundwerks.

Cheers

shake;678050 said:
Hello guys...

I have an X3. Join the club. The reverse sensors good enough and much more accurate with the colour coding. But if you really want, get a good ICE shop e.g. Hong Guan to do it, As for alarm, dont our ride comes with immobiliser?

T6;678088 said:
I have an X3. Join the club. The reverse sensors good enough and much more accurate with the colour coding. But if you really want, get a good ICE shop e.g. Hong Guan to do it, As for alarm, dont our ride comes with immobiliser?

Hi T6,

Mine is the xDrive28i. It comes with immobiliser but i prefer to have audible sound when i lock/unlock the door? Is the reverse sensor same as your xDrive35i?

Also, is it possible to install DVR in the car which can be integrated into the iDrive?

BTW, did anyone of you did paint protection like CSII or Nanoguard for brand new BMW? Any recommendations?

shake;678161 said:
Hi T6,

Mine is the xDrive28i. It comes with immobiliser but i prefer to have audible sound when i lock/unlock the door? Is the reverse sensor same as your xDrive35i?

Also, is it possible to install DVR in the car which can be integrated into the iDrive?

I am sure it can be done. Surf through the forum. I believe there is a site sponsor who can at least install reverse cam though not sure about DVR.

Our parking sensors should be similar? I have front and rear sensors on 8.8" screen.

shake;678177 said:
BTW, did anyone of you did paint protection like CSII or Nanoguard for brand new BMW? Any recommendations?

I use Tremendous Shine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asahihotpotvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back