X5 Color - Sapphire Black or Space Gray?

wuga

Still can't decide whether to go for Sapphire black with black nevada or Space Gray with black nevada, sapphire black need to wait till Feb 2012 I think whereby space gray coming in next month.

Suggestion?:nehnehhh:

Re: X5 Color - Sapphire Black or Space Gray?

wuga;697398 said:
Still can't decide whether to go for Sapphire black with black nevada or Space Gray with black nevada, sapphire black need to wait till Feb 2012 I think whereby space gray coming in next month.

Suggestion?:nehnehhh:

Space Grey..................

but i like AWhite......
cheers

ac323;697400 said:
Space Grey..................

but i like AWhite......
cheers

Any reason? Haha... What about silver?

space grey a bit weird for SUV, more suitable for coupe or sedan.
as for sapphire black, i think i haven't seen an X5 with that...seen mostly white ones.
silver is boring, like a MPV u would drive to the mkt on weekends.
anyway, as long as u don't get a shitty looking color like the glittering brown i saw on an X1 can liao....haha

lastly, my 2 cents are....you are the driver so don't bother too much abt our inputs.
end of the day, u are the one driving, get it in a color u want.....u are the one paying for the X5 mah.
live your life for yourself, not others.....enjoy your bmw...haha

Why would you want to hear other's opinion when the one spending the money is you? I cannot understand.

wuga;697415 said:
Any reason? Haha... What about silver?

AWhite is nice.....................................to me Silver ( abit ah pek )

* my neighbour Q7 is Space Grey (along this Grey tone), not bad
cheers

I was deciding between Saphire black n Alpine white with cinnamon brown interior, went for the former cos I thought black is easier maintenance, still loving it after 1.5yr ! Have fun choosing!

SUV must have sart sart color, so black is great.

think ts need other opinions because he will not get to see exterior as much as the other drivers that he go pass

i realise we have been talking abt external colors....how abt the interior? would be interesting to know what combi is available to go with the exterior car color.......just like my old e36, outside black fierce fierce, inside beige...wanna go bang wall

Actually Space grey looks very nice, but with the right wheels. The sapphire black is a better bet. Leave it stock and it looks awesome, add some mods and it looks even more aggressive. I would tell you the black, or all blacks makes a car look smaller thou. So if you want that whole muscle look, black aint the color.

Recently delivered a X6M in Sapphire Black, just looking at it makes you go weak. love it

sszone;697631 said:
i realise we have been talking abt external colors....how abt the interior? would be interesting to know what combi is available to go with the exterior car color.......just like my old e36, outside black fierce fierce, inside beige...wanna go bang wall

Haha, black exterior must go with black interior I think...

wuga;697665 said:

Black with light Grey interior is nice too otherwise too dark........

cheers

It's simply puzzling that someone can make a 300K+ decision and yet can't decide on color but result to asking for mass opinion. strange, weird, pathetic...etc
having said TS is not the only one here.

wuga;697665 said:

i think depends on whether they have that in stock or not or else have to wait n wait n wait....haha
black on black....i think shouldn't be too hard

alim26;697691 said:
It's simply puzzling that someone can make a 300K+ decision and yet can't decide on color but result to asking for mass opinion. strange, weird, pathetic...etc
having said TS is not the only one here.

Forum full of veterans that seen most of the model and colors, anything wrong to ask around for opinion? Strange/weird applies to those that don't comment/feedback by looking at the subject of this thread.....

sszone;697692 said:
i think depends on whether they have that in stock or not or else have to wait n wait n wait....haha
black on black....i think shouldn't be too hard

Thx bro, probs is they don't have stocks... Kek sim, no colors to see but to see photos from internet... :verysad:

ac323;697687 said:
Black with light Grey interior is nice too otherwise too dark........

cheers

Yeah, but black on black + aluminium trim looks more sart right ? Hehe....

The car is big...so no worries about having black color that will make it look small....black also easier to dress up or mod up.....u can go with black rims, chrome rims, silver rims or even white rims...as for the interior...not so much worries cos u will surely tint it darker......haha....its the trend lah....ask sherman! or betterstill take a look at his black car w super black tint.....cheers!

wuga;697722 said:
Yeah, but black on black + aluminium trim looks more sart right ? Hehe....

true.............

cheers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cakhiatvcoffee

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups