X5 Color - Sapphire Black or Space Gray?

Re: X5 Color - Sapphire Black or Space Gray?

Very individual.... But I agree wif ac323, a certain contrast look better. I wanted AW/black but no stock n got to wait so pick the Sapphire black/olyster 2tone. End up I quite like the combination. :)

wuga;697719 said:
Forum full of veterans that seen most of the model and colors, anything wrong to ask around for opinion? Strange/weird applies to those that don't comment/feedback by looking at the subject of this thread.....

wuga mai hot.....quite alot of us when buying big ticket items tend to hesitate and ask here ask there. end of the day, we just want want some more opinion and also probably and hopefully someone to conclude the same as us, to kinda "reassure" us in the mental sense....haha

in addition, there's the added advantage of bros who might have had a similar experience that can advise, with these bros whom have already paid the "School fees"...hehe

if he's buying a 3er, 1st thing i would tell him not to buy a beige/cream interior, seen alot of peeling problem for that kinda combi.

see? that's the advantage of sharing and the very foundation n idea of having this forum, ie sharing of info and love for bmw :woottt:

sszone;697740 said:
wuga mai hot.....quite alot of us when buying big ticket items tend to hesitate and ask here ask there. end of the day, we just want want some more opinion and also probably and hopefully someone to conclude the same as us, to kinda "reassure" us in the mental sense....haha

in addition, there's the added advantage of bros who might have had a similar experience that can advise, with these bros whom have already paid the "School fees"...hehe

if he's buying a 3er, 1st thing i would tell him not to buy a beige/cream interior, seen alot of peeling problem for that kinda combi.

see? that's the advantage of sharing and the very foundation n idea of having this forum, ie sharing of info and love for bmw :woottt:

Yes, the main purpose for this forum n posting are to share, of course every individual have their own insights/thoughts and they are free to comment or chip in ideas, but some ppl tend to act smart or whatever they trying to be will just annoy to anyone that shared the relevant info, right?

I'm in the same boat now. I am most likely to go for a ruby black metallic exterior paired with a criollo brown merino interior. Now I can't decide on a set of 20" 333 M or 20" 336 wheels :D

I like Ruby Black but have you seen Citrine Black or Azurite Black?

From the brochure, both ruby black and azurite black are available for selection but not citrine black. The azurite black is bluish right?

turbocharged;700783 said:
From the brochure, both ruby black and azurite black are available for selection but not citrine black. The azurite black is bluish right?

Ruby Black is Black glitter in Purple
Citrine Black is Black glitter in Orange
Azurite Black is Black glitter in Blue (different from Carbon Black or Jerez Black)
Diopside Black is Black glitter in Green

BMW can paint any color you desire on your car. Even paint to sample. As long as you are willing to pay them. Actually, M GmBH does the individualization.

Thanks ZY! Azurite and Diopside are definitely out. The Citrine looks interesting too :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c9tayanet

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back