X6 or Cayenne S

Solidgold

Here are 2 SUVs on my shopping list. Pre-owned ones (not brand new). X6 is attractive to me since it is a still a current model. N54 engine + "fierce looking" are pluses. However, it has only 4 seats and the headroom at the backseats are not too generous. Cayenne S has power on the V8 tap. Nice engine and exhaust note, easily seats 5 with good boot space. Of course it comes with a "flashy badge" too. Negative side...old model (since there is a new model just out), equipment and interior looks dated. 4.8L super gazzler, high road tax, expensive parts.

Anyone drove the 2 or ever own these 2. How's the experience? Driving pleasure comparison?

Re: X6 or Cayenne S

I tell you hiadee. Dont buy the Cayenne and Panamera. Both drives like $hit to me. You would expect cars like them to drive like a 911 but you will be dissapointed. Especially the farking Panamera. Frankly I think the X6(or X5) and F10 drives much better.

I like both , but why not x5 ?
Anyway the car price in singapore is killing me to own these car

Cayenne.......

cheers

Ahbengdriver;623922 said:
I tell you hiadee. Dont buy the Cayenne and Panamera. Both drives like $hit to me. You would expect cars like them to drive like a 911 but you will be dissapointed. Especially the farking Panamera. Frankly I think the X6(or X5) and F10 drives much better.

ahbeng driver, wats up with the pana?
i was thinking of the pana cos of the NA in the 3.6 and the pana S.

I would take the Cayenne S anytime :) A nice badge, a full 5 seater, and a generous boot. What's there not to like? Maybe just the road tax :p

Go for X6M!!!

I got the X6 in the end. No regrets!!

When I looked at the Cayenne now, it is more dated (the older model). The new model looks like a Kia Sportage.

I hv not driven X6 and heard good thing about it. Drove X5 before and don't like it at all.
Cayenne S should beat them all (looks aside)....the air suspension on sports mode and ride height adjustment are just fantastic feature.
And yes seat 5 adults comfortably which is a great plus too.

And best thing if u buy Sep 08 onwards , you will get 5yr maintenance free program incl warranty. Best package IMO..

I beg to differ from Ahbendrivers....both Cayenne and Pana can't be expected to drive like 911
but in those large cars categories compared to their closest rivals, Porsches win hands down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetceovn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back