• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Xenon and 18' Rim for Sale!

Re: Xenon and 18' Rim for Sale!

Doesn't seem to matter already, Owner sold the headlights as far as i know by the afternoon today. But good information.

Richlee7, you bought your headlight assembly from another owner dekitting also?

I used to think like richlee7 and very careful and sceptical abt xenon retrofiting. The true is it's quite simple and pretty straight forward mods if you got every right parts necessary. The full bi-xenon kit consist of 6 main parts. 1)left/right bi-xenon headlights housing + bulb + ballast, 2)hardness wire 3)footwell module 4)light switches and optional item like 5)headlight washer and 6)adaptive driving sensor.

I did my upgrades by swapping only item #1 and #3. I used back my 320 headlights wire hardness and light switch. The key to error free bi xenon upgrade it's the footwell module unit. It's the brain control very single electronic in the car. If the seller you buying from had his car properly coded to take bi xenon, simply by swapping his footwell module to your car and move yours to his should do the tricks.

acupunch;524822 said:
I used to think like richlee7 and very careful and sceptical abt xenon retrofiting. The true is it's quite simple and pretty straight forward mods if you got every right parts necessary. The full bi-xenon kit consist of 6 main parts. 1)left/right bi-xenon headlights housing + bulb + ballast, 2)hardness wire 3)footwell module 4)light switches and optional item like 5)headlight washer and 6)adaptive driving sensor.

I did my upgrades by swapping only item #1 and #3. I used back my 320 headlights wire hardness and light switch. The key to error free bi xenon upgrade it's the footwell module unit. It's the brain control very single electronic in the car. If the seller you buying from had his car properly coded to take bi xenon, simply by swapping his footwell module to your car and move yours to his should do the tricks.

i got mine as brand new full set.

i agree.. i think u were the batch dat one of our sponsor here did previosly also ..haha.. ;-)

i got mine (brand new) similar set, and realise that the harness are different between 320 batches (your original harness n mine shoudl be different), and we were stumped (installer and me) for quite a while trying to figure out how to fire up the main beam, although he had done so quite easily previously (probbaly for you...). we thot it was the software, and had several nite calls to autologic in uk for support. eventually realised the mistake :p by then we had already tried several software versions... n had helluva time getting back full compatibility, but its all back and updated now :)

u were the lucky batch, as i mentioned, dat ur harness was compatible. i installed #1,2,3,4... though 6 still in my box ...

in anycase for those who are retrofitting, as much as possible, conservatively, be prepared to put in everything ;-) in any case, a great and satisying mod/retrofit!

Last edited by a moderator:

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I need to sell the rim to the highest offer as I need to hand over the car to the dealer by Monday (15/03/2010).

I will close the sale on Sunday (14/10/2010) at 12 noon and hence if any bro out there is interested, you could post the bid on this thread.

Thank you and best regards.

Many Cheers!!

are rims and tyre still available? are rims original bmw?
have a set of 16 inch onmy 320 with continental tires
6000km

are rims still available ? are they original rims?
i have a set of 16 inch w/ continental fitted on my 320
6000 km

I'm interested in your rims, pls pm me your price. Thks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back