Xenon headlight assembly for FL E90

TZ3

hi all,

I'm looking at the new FL 320i from PML. Thought of getting the basic model and installing xenon headlamps at workshops outside PML.

Will appreciate it if any bros here can extend their recommendation of a good workshop with reasonable pricing.

Thanks in advance. :)

Re: Xenon headlight assembly for FL E90

Bro, as far as I know, the price of installing the xenon headlamps at outside workshops is not too far off from PML price. Some forummers have enquired abt this option before, the damage is scary. Well, at least to me it is....Seriously, you might want to consider getting it directly from PML as a package with your new ride.

hi there.

yes you are right. I just checked with one of the more popular workshops and was advised that it could be in the range of 5-6k for the xenon.

Considering a 11k premium of the prof series over the basic model (inclusive of 4 other additional features and a slightly higher OMV), it could make more sense to acquire the prof series instead.

the SE has offered to throw in the leather seats if i get the basic model.

Last i checked, xenon assembly for mercedes (S-class) was $1888 off the shelf.

I wonder why is it so much more expensive for the E90.

Go for the prof series, it has auto air-con and digital climate control. The basic model comes with manuel air-con

TZ3;430823 said:
the SE has offered to throw in the leather seats if i get the basic model.

Last i checked, xenon assembly for mercedes (S-class) was $1888 off the shelf.

I wonder why is it so much more expensive for the E90.

:yikess: :yikess: $1888 Vs 5 - 6K....

What are the other 4 additional features bro ?

- Digital aircon with climate control
- Foldable rear passenger seat
- Air condition vents for rear passenger
- Anti-glare rear mirrors

Stuffs like that which i'm not really concerned with. I'm justifying 11k with only the xenon.

Funny my friend got a C coupe from Merc and the Xenon add on cost 6.5k

fking dealer. xenon should be fkin standard. it was fking standard on my old rav4. fkers.

Sorry to ride this thread buddy.

Anyone knows of any place/workshop where I can change the halo of the angel eyes to something like this in the pic? Bluish white.

164127871_o.jpg

(pics from the net)

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks in advance pals!

BVO. See workshop info

TZ3;430787 said:
hi all,

I'm looking at the new FL 320i from PML. Thought of getting the basic model and installing xenon headlamps at workshops outside PML.

Will appreciate it if any bros here can extend their recommendation of a good workshop with reasonable pricing.

Thanks in advance. :)

hi.... can try calling clarke ...from what i know he can do for almost all cars at very reasonable rate... he is a pro regard to lighting issues.... number to call = 96777707

TZ3;430818 said:
hi there.

yes you are right. I just checked with one of the more popular workshops and was advised that it could be in the range of 5-6k for the xenon.

Considering a 11k premium of the prof series over the basic model (inclusive of 4 other additional features and a slightly higher OMV), it could make more sense to acquire the prof series instead.

sounds like the price has gone up - I was quoted about 4k before. Would suggest buying the car with xenons fitted as standard as well - haggle hard on the price!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back